Cheapest Brazilian EVER!!!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
Hello I am going to rip the hair right off of a sensitive part of your body. But....heres a nice cup of coffee.

haha. that is a good price though. May hafta check it out.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
OMG Bella Salon & Spa has the cheapest Brazilian in town!!! I checked out the Hair Company in Leonardtown and to get it ALL done (front to back is over $100. HOLY SHMOLY!!! At Bella they include the back area as part of the "brazilian". They do not play around and do an amazing job. SMOOTH AS BUTTER!!! LOL:killingme

:worthless

shannonbrio

I am sure someone will have a field day with this question, but it's serious. Do they use the hard wax or soft with the muslin?

punjabigyrl

I am sure someone will have a field day with this question, but it's serious. Do they use the hard wax or soft with the muslin?

You can use either, first time hurts like hell. I'd try using the green tea wax from Sallys Beauty thats what I used to use when I did mine. Or you can go to Laurie's Personal Touch 410-414-3166

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I don;t know if saving a buck or two and getting a discount job done on sevices in THAT region would be a good thing.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
She's a licensed esthetician and I have been going to her for 2 years now.

a person trained to administer facials, advise customers on makeup and the care of skin and hair, etc. Compare beautician (def. 1).

I think she's licensed for the wrong end..

Who would exactly license someone to pull out pubic hair??

Last edited:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I got mine done for $40 and was offered water, wine, coffee, tea...
This is getting better.... I'll take the wine....

You can use either, first time hurts like hell. I'd try using the green tea wax from Sallys Beauty thats what I used to use when I did mine. Or you can go to Laurie's Personal Touch 410-414-3166

I made the mistake of having my SO do mine.... never, ever again will I allow him near that area with warm wax and cloth strips :nono:

ok, I'll bite :wink:

Attachments

• ignorant7.jpg
    ignorant7.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 334