Cheapest Brazilian EVER!!!!

Nucklesack

I don;t know if saving a buck or two and getting a discount job done on sevices in THAT region would be a good thing.

"Did you know we are sitting on 2 million gallons of fuel, a nuclear weapon and a thing with 270,000 loose parts that was built by the lowest bidder"​

punjabigyrl

a person trained to administer facials, advise customers on makeup and the care of skin and hair, etc. Compare beautician (def. 1).

I think she's licensed for the wrong end..

Who would exactly license someone to pull out pubic hair??

She does not do hair, She only specializes in Skin care. The State give you the license.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
She does not do hair, She only specializes in Skin care. The State give you the license.

The state does not license her to pull out pubic hair is my point..

By definition they are TRAINED to give facials.. and give ADVICE about makeup, and skin and hair care.. I'd like to see how you can make the connection between facials and tearing out pubes by the roots..

That's like saying I'm a factory trainind and ASE certified mechanic (which I'm not), but if you lay down on my creeper I can take care of those pubes for you.. I mean, I AM licensed after all..

Last edited:

sockgirl77

Really when I had my appendicitis (sp) they gave me a shot of that and woo hooo :crazy: :otter: :dye: that shiat was good!!!

I got a shot of it when I went in for my last cyst rupture. I felt like dancing for 15 minutes then I fell asleep for a bit. The experience lasted about an hour and a half. Then, it was back to severe pain. Doc prescriped Percocet to go home with. I thanked him. It's very rare that a ER doc will give you anything other than 800 IB or T3.

shannonbrio

I have been going to Elisa and Polly at Hair It Is for the past three years. Love them both! Not too expensive, I think around $60. So worth every penny.

shannonbrio

They use the hard wax, which is much gentler on your skin. It just grips the hair, but the more you go the easier it gets. Your hair gets thinner making the process less painful. (Mine has also gotten lighter in color). If you are really interested start with a regular bikini and work your way up.

The also sell a product that contains lidocaine that may help. I haven't used it yet.