Cheapest Brazilian EVER!!!!

lisa8439

All of these guys in here poking fun at this just make me think of Steve Carrell in the '40 year old virgin' - as in, they'd be crying like a baby if anyone came *near* their buttcrack with wax to rip out hair...

come on 'fellas, I'm sure they will wax guys too... :whistle:

go take one for the forums and report back... :killingme

Beta84

They're out to get us
All of these guys in here poking fun at this just make me think of Steve Carrell in the '40 year old virgin' - as in, they'd be crying like a baby if anyone came *near* their buttcrack with wax to rip out hair...

hellz nah!!! :jameo:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

:BOBSAGET: :roflmao:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
My biggest thing is between wax appointments. I would not want to wear my bathing suit during that time. That would suck.

:shrug: Not making fun and I don't need to wax. I shave.

rwethereyet

Yeah, okay.
OMG Bella Salon & Spa has the cheapest Brazilian in town!!! I checked out the Hair Company in Leonardtown and to get it ALL done (front to back is over $100. HOLY SHMOLY!!! At Bella they include the back area as part of the "brazilian". They do not play around and do an amazing job. SMOOTH AS BUTTER!!! LOL:killingme

I love how you just advertised for yourself and no one noticed. :lmao:

Calidreamer

She's a licensed esthetician and I have been going to her for 2 years now.

Wasn't she at Bella? Then Total Eclipse? Then somewhere else after that? Why would someone trust "that" area to someone who cant even stay in one place for more than a few months? What does that say about the quality of work. Maybe thats why she is so discounted.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Ummm, you all are flippin nuts! I'd love to know what Sadist came up with applying hot wax and ripping out pubic hairs AND convinced a bunch of dingbat women to pay for it! :faint:

You know if this practice was even suggested at GITMO heads would roll. :jet: