Cheating Presidents

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
On the golf course, that is.

None of this will surprise you if you have more than one brain cell.

Trump does not cheat at golf and the progs are liars when they say he does.

“It's just amazing that people call him a cheat in golf,” Daly said, referring to Trump. “You wanna call a cheat in golf? I'll tell ya, Bill Clinton, he took a Mulligan on putts, chips, when I played with him. I don't think Bill Clinton could've broken 100. At least the president, Mr. Trump, he can shoot 80. 78 to 84, probably.”

:lol:

Hank

my war
"I have a tip that can take five strokes off anybody's golf game. It's called an eraser."
--Arnold Palmer

transporter

On the golf course, that is.

None of this will surprise you if you have more than one brain cell.

Trump does not cheat at golf and the progs are liars when they say he does.

“It's just amazing that people call him a cheat in golf,” Daly said, referring to Trump. “You wanna call a cheat in golf? I'll tell ya, Bill Clinton, he took a Mulligan on putts, chips, when I played with him. I don't think Bill Clinton could've broken 100. At least the president, Mr. Trump, he can shoot 80. 78 to 84, probably.”

:lol:

So one guy says he doesn't cheat...multitudes of other say he does...you believe the one?

It really is amazing what you consider to be of importance. I guess you will use anything to rationalize when all the evidence shows how inept, incompetent and unfit Donald Trump is to be president and when you have spent the last 4 years basing your entire identity on the false claim that Donald Trump is worthy of the office.