check out the fish!

jenbengen

Watch it
We finally figured out how to catch the big bass on the Pax base lake! I attached a pic of hubby with our big catch yesterday! Woohoo!!

Attachments

• bfish.jpg
    bfish.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 195
jenbengen said:
We finally figured out how to catch the big bass on the Pax base lake! I attached a pic of hubby with our big catch yesterday! Woohoo!!
Did he put him back for me? :lmao: Nice fish!

jenbengen

Watch it
desertrat said:
Did he put him back for me? :lmao: Nice fish!

Oh yeah- we put him back AND his big ol' twin! It's catch and release there, we assume, but MAN did we want to mount him on our wall. LOL.

We used a fly rod to catch the small fish. The bass would almost immediately grab onto our small catch on the line. We had so much fun!

Midnightrider

jenbengen said:
Oh yeah- we put him back AND his big ol' twin! It's catch and release there, we assume, but MAN did we want to mount him on our wall. LOL.

We used a fly rod to catch the small fish. The bass would almost immediately grab onto our small catch on the line. We had so much fun!
Bass season doesn't start again until June 15th. they spawn in the spring.....

Nanny Pam

Nice fish!
and....

I'm glad your hubby doesn't have man boobs. :lmao:

My hubby has man boobs and it kinda bugs me. :ohwell:

jenbengen

Watch it
Nanny Pam said:
Nice fish!
and....

I'm glad your hubby doesn't have man boobs. :lmao:

My hubby has man boobs and it kinda bugs me. :ohwell:

:faint: LOL! Hubby is looking awesome these days. He lost 25 pounds last year and he is reaping the benefits. :lmao:

jenbengen

Watch it
LordStanley said:
You mean, you didnt put out cause he was fat?

:lmao: He has always been attractive to me. :) Now he is even MORE attractive. Kind of like those Axe deoderant commercials. :yay:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Went to the beach on the Patuxent yesterday and a large carp was swimming in the shallows with a big bite take out of it's back.. :barf: