Check Your Tickets!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
No Need, I have not been buying Lottery Tickets in Washington or Allegany County

stgislander

PREMO Member
A rep from the MD Lottery Commission said this morning the winning ticket was purchased in Lonaconing, so it wasn't anyone in my family.

OldHillcrestGuy

A rep from the MD Lottery Commission said this morning the winning ticket was purchased in Lonaconing, so it wasn't anyone in my family.

Ive been a life long Maryland resident and never heard of this place. Must be up near Deep Creek, you could now buy the whole ski lodge up there.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Ive been a life long Maryland resident and never heard of this place. Must be up near Deep Creek, you could now buy the whole ski lodge up there.
Nowhere near Deep Creek Lake. Lonaconing is a small town in the coal mining area called George's Creek south of Frostburg.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
It's a small town. If he didn't win he probably knows who did. I heard is was an older couple.
The owner of the store who sold it knows the couple who won, but he won't say who it is. He said the same thing, small town, so everyone knows everyone.