cheerleading uniform

janey83

Twenty Something
If anyone has/or knows of where I can find a cheerleading uniform (not the plastic walmart edition that comes in a bag) to wear on Halloween....I'd greatly appreciate it. :smile:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
janey83 said:
If anyone has/or knows of where I can find a cheerleading uniform (not the plastic walmart edition that comes in a bag) to wear on Halloween....I'd greatly appreciate it. :smile:
Are there any costume rental places up there? If not, check some of the online costume stores. :shrug:

janey83

Twenty Something
Nickel said:
Are there any costume rental places up there? If not, check some of the online costume stores. :shrug:

The closest thing is Spencer's at the mall and I'm not paying $45 to dress up like a playboy bunny! :lol:

C

czygvtwkr

I have one you can wear, as well as a nurse outfit, a naughty librarian outfit, a daisy duke outfit, etc etc....You might want to wash them first though LOL

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
czygvtwkr said:
I have one you can wear, as well as a nurse outfit, a naughty librarian outfit, a daisy duke outfit, etc etc....You might want to wash them first though LOL
I could watch your AV for hours........

K

kokopicu

janey83 said:
thx, but I won't be home til the weekend before halloween...they'll prolly sell out by then.

That is why you like plan a couple months ahead of time so you will have the outfit ya want :duh: