Cheerleading

SShewbert

What love is all about
My daughter is want to be a cheerleading. I am looking into options and age requirements. There seems to be so many options anymore. Can someone steer me in the right direction please.

T

toppick08

My daughter is want to be a cheerleading. I am looking into options and age requirements. There seems to be so many options anymore. Can someone steer me in the right direction please.
PM
Nacho.....:hot:......

belvak

Happy Camper
Oh crap no shes 4, I guess I didnt realize I hit the 4 twice. Opps.

:lol: Don't sweat it!!! Truthfully, cheerleading is a good thing for exercise and socializing. On a side note, be careful with the gymnastics part of it. I was really into gymnastics and cheerleading in high school. Absolutely loved it all!! But, if I had known then that I might have had trouble with my ankles and knees when I got older, I may have thought twice!! Just something to keep in mind. :huggy:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:confused: Your Daughter is 44 and wants to be a cheerleader? :confused:

What's wrong with that? :frown: :lol:

:lol: Don't sweat it!!! Truthfully, cheerleading is a good thing for exercise and socializing. On a side note, be careful with the gymnastics part of it. I was really into gymnastics and cheerleading in high school. Absolutely loved it all!! But, if I had known then that I might have had trouble with my ankles and knees when I got older, I may have thought twice!! Just something to keep in mind. :huggy:

Very true. I encourage people NOT to get their kid involved in the gymnastics part of it until they are at least 8. I was in gymnastics from the time I was 3 until I turned 15. I had bruises on my hips, thighs, knees and ankles due to the stress of hard landings, hitting the beam and parallel bars while learning new stunts, etc. My knees and ankles crack all the time now. People seriously freak out when they hear it. I don't even pay attention to it. :lol: