Chelsea Handler is a moron

PeoplesElbow

Clem72

It says real big right on it Ozempic.

The reporter that wrote this is also an idiot for not titling the article "F****ING idiot injects herself with mystery substance"
People who can afford personal chef's and trainers who want a quick fix using a drug intended for morbidly obese who are eating themselves to death.

I mean, it seems like drugs for weight loss aren't appropriately tested for safety which is why so many have been recalled over the years. These guys volunteering to use in inappropriate unsupervised/unregulated fashion sounds like a good way to test the drug. Save some monkeys.

PeoplesElbow

People who can afford personal chef's and trainers who want a quick fix using a drug intended for morbidly obese who are eating themselves to death.

I mean, it seems like drugs for weight loss aren't appropriately tested for safety which is why so many have been recalled over the years. These guys volunteering to use in inappropriate unsupervised/unregulated fashion sounds like a good way to test the drug. Save some monkeys.
It's really a diabetes drug, it was a game changer for my blood sugar, then I couldn't get it because of people like her.

The nurse that prescribed it to me showed me how to use it and let me know possible side effects before I left with the starter pen.