Chelsea Upset About Free Speech

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Chelsea Clinton Wants Tucker Carlson Banned from Facebook

Carlson asked during a Tuesday night segment "why do people who take [the coronavirus vaccine]--by the way, why do people who have been previously infected, who show high levels of antibodies--have to live under the restrictions that the vaccines were supposed to eliminate."

He went on to question the effectiveness of the vaccine, asking "if vaccines work, why are vaccinated people still banned from living normal lives? So maybe it doesn’t work, and they’re simply not telling you that. Well, you hate to think that, especially if you’ve gotten two shots, but what’s the other potential explanation? We can’t think of one."

Hijinx

I hardly recognized her, has she had more surgery?

I' like to give her a covid shot with a dull needle about the size of a 20 penny nail.

gemma_rae

I hardly recognized her, has she had more surgery?
I have no doubt. Facial, dental, dermabrasion, you name it. I think she even had her boobs done.

herb749

Chelsea Clinton Wants Tucker Carlson Banned from Facebook

Carlson asked during a Tuesday night segment "why do people who take [the coronavirus vaccine]--by the way, why do people who have been previously infected, who show high levels of antibodies--have to live under the restrictions that the vaccines were supposed to eliminate."

He went on to question the effectiveness of the vaccine, asking "if vaccines work, why are vaccinated people still banned from living normal lives? So maybe it doesn’t work, and they’re simply not telling you that. Well, you hate to think that, especially if you’ve gotten two shots, but what’s the other potential explanation? We can’t think of one."

They've both received their shots. They just didn't do a media show of it.

Clem72

I see a 57 IQ.
I don't think anyone ever said Bill and Hillary are dumb. In fact they are both very intelligent. Immoral and corrupt, but intelligent. I'm sure the daughter is smart as well, but you have to speak to the level of your intended audience.

Reactions: BOP