Chesapeake Hills

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
The grass was so tall around the couse, the when someone went looking for there ball, they got alot of grass stuck up underneath the car, and after riding 18 holes, the grass caught fire under the cart, and then POOF

It went bye bye

Maybe now that they dont have to service the carts, they will go cut the friggin grass :yay:

Pete

Repete
Softballkid said:
The grass was so tall around the couse, the when someone went looking for there ball, they got alot of grass stuck up underneath the car, and after riding 18 holes, the grass caught fire under the cart, and then POOF

It went bye bye

Maybe now that they dont have to service the carts, they will go cut the friggin grass :yay:
:lol: It was like playing in a hay field.

Is that what really happened or was it arson?

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Pete said:
:lol: It was like playing in a hay field.

Is that what really happened or was it arson?

That was just my scientific guess :shrug:

:lol:

Sounds like arson though, someone probably lost to many balls and was upset... :lol:

willie

All the rubble is golf carts.

Attachments

• cartbarn72p.jpg
    cartbarn72p.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 137

mrgolf58

Softballkid said:

It went bye bye

I guess you don't remember what the course looked like before they started making the improvements. They have been trying to everything they can to make the course better and all they get is people like you knocking them down. Maybe you should think about what they are trying to do there for the citizens of Calvert County instead of being so negative!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
mrgolf58 said:
I guess you don't remember what the course looked like before they started making the improvements. They have been trying to everything they can to make the course better and all they get is people like you knocking them down. Maybe you should think about what they are trying to do there for the citizens of Calvert County instead of being so negative!
There is this thing we use around here called :sarcasm:, but you are new so that's ok. The grass was pretty tall around there, you shouldn't have to worry about losing a ball when it's only 5 feet off the fairway and the course isn't worth $45.00 a round either. But that is just my opinion.

BTW: Welcome to the forums.

mrgolf58

kom526 said:
There is this thing we use around here called :sarcasm:, but you are new so that's ok. The grass was pretty tall around there, you shouldn't have to worry about losing a ball when it's only 5 feet off the fairway and the course isn't worth $45.00 a round either. But that is just my opinion.

BTW: Welcome to the forums.

Thank you for the welcome. I'm sure that you are not a very good golfer and have probably never seen a nice course and that is probably why you feel the way you do. Try going to any other golf course on a Weekend and play for less than $45. The only place you could do that is Wicomico, and that is county owned. The people of Calvert County have always tried to trash Chesapeake Hills with both their words and their actions as we've seen with the fire and your posts. Luckily there are so many great people in this county and the surrounding counties that have supported the golf course and have helped to make this past year the biggest profit earning year the course has ever seen. Have a great day and happy golfing! :smack:

kom526

mrgolf58 said:
Thank you for the welcome. I'm sure that you are not a very good golfer and have probably never seen a nice course and that is probably why you feel the way you do. Try going to any other golf course on a Weekend and play for less than $45. The only place you could do that is Wicomico, and that is county owned. The people of Calvert County have always tried to trash Chesapeake Hills with both their words and their actions as we've seen with the fire and your posts. Luckily there are so many great people in this county and the surrounding counties that have supported the golf course and have helped to make this past year the biggest profit earning year the course has ever seen. Have a great day and happy golfing! :smack:
You are right, I am not a very good golfer but I do know what a nice golf course is and I have actually played a few in my life time TYVM. It is true that Breton Bay is $45.00 but that course is in immaculate shape and I consider it to be worth the money.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
The Recorder

Arson hits golf course

The melted, mangled frames of 75 golf carts along with a few wooden beams were all that was left Thursday morning at the scene of a fire ruled an arson at the Chesapeake Hills Golf Club.

Don't know if anybody has seen this yet, but................

I haven't played there in a couple of years, but I enjoyed it a lot. Darned 10th hole was my nemesis! I don't think I ever parred it! :lmao:

kom526

Penn said:
The Recorder

Arson hits golf course

The melted, mangled frames of 75 golf carts along with a few wooden beams were all that was left Thursday morning at the scene of a fire ruled an arson at the Chesapeake Hills Golf Club.

Don't know if anybody has seen this yet, but................

I haven't played there in a couple of years, but I enjoyed it a lot. Darned 10th hole was my nemesis! I don't think I ever parred it! :lmao:
If they manage to catch the buttheads that did this, they need strung up by their _____________ (add appendage of choice). :lmao: