chesapeake resort and spa

angel11284

has anyone been there and if so how did you like it and what did you have done? has anyone had the well water treatment done? if so any feedback would be great. thanks :howdy:

stlrnd4

I've had a facial there. Very nice and relaxing. Its been over a year don't remember what kind of facial.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:killingme:killingme
I read the title fast and then read the posts and thought :confused:
why would they be going to the kennels to have facials done!!!
The place Im thinking about is called Chesapeake Pet Resort & Day Spa and the one you are talking about is Chesapeach Beach Resort Spa!!!!!

mangogirl

my husband and I went there a little over a year ago and had a couples massage. i have had better massages but the facial I had was awesome. the girl that did my nails was pretty good too. they are kinda expensive though. i would shop around some before you settle on them.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
:killingme:killingme
I read the title fast and then read the posts and thought :confused:
why would they be going to the kennels to have facials done!!!
The place Im thinking about is called Chesapeake Pet Resort & Day Spa and the one you are talking about is Chesapeach Beach Resort Spa!!!!!

I thought the same thing.

Radioactive

ches bch resort

Eh.
I got a facial that was quite mediocre. If you have acne, go to the Bronze Door in Prince Frederick, extractions are included in the facial. Chesapeake spa doesnt go the extra mile when it comes to facials.

I've also recieved a massage there, not bad. The therapist definitly put in effort and attended to my knots.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Took my BFF there for her 50th dinner and we did massages, dinner, stayed in the hotel. Was horribly disappointed in the dinner, as it took them almost 2 hours to get it to us. LOVED the massage. The hotel was nice, but rooms were very expensive. Don't believe the ad that says $99/night. Ours was $250 and we had a semi-view of the bay. The $99 must be mid-week or a special or something.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
If I am going to drop the money for a spa treatment I will go up to Hershey Park and stay at the Hotel Hershey. They have the nicest spa!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I actually got a facial the other day at hair it is...it was wonderful! the girl talked a little too much for my taste...but the products were good (i have sensitive skin) she did extractions without a tool (the tool can cause damage) used steam as appropriate for my skin type, and the massage was lovely. no hand and arm massage like many, which i missed but was affordable and quite nice...my skin looked amazing the next day.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
What is a well-water treatment? :eyebrow: I get a well water treatment every time I shower. :lmao:

What the heck is this? Explain please!

some aestheticians use a tool called a comedo extractor..basically like a metal or hard plastic loop that presses against the skin to clear congested pores or blackheads...many use another technique where they use a gloved hand and use the pressure from surrounding skin to clear the pore...this avoids the tissue damage that can *sometimes* occur with the extraction tool...