Chessie Show

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Things are looking awfully wet for this weekend... Any news on the Chessie show for Sunday?

I am wondering the same thing myself. It is going to be a swamp in that ring with the snow/rain today. Tomorrow is supposed to rain. Sunday...??? right now.

Bilbo

Bobby just called to say that show on 15th was cancelled. Chessie show will be on April 5th (I think he said at AMIT) and his AMIT show will move to the 19th.

kmbetit

K Betit
:howdy: Thanks so much for the info!! It really is yucky out. Will the March 29th show still be as planned?

Faircourt

Thank you very much for posting that the show was cancelled - saves me from getting up at four am tomorrow and driving to the show only to discover I was the only attendee :whistle:

Looking forward to the next shows and better weather!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
That give me 3 more weeks to get feeling better!! :drummer: I'm just been the treat lady for the past week and a half. To sick to ride.:otter: Plus I ended up giving the nasty virus going around to Hubby and my boys.

Hopefully the weather for the 3rd and 4th CHESSIE Show will be awesome!!!:yahoo:

Last edited:

Bilbo

:howdy: Thanks so much for the info!! It really is yucky out. Will the March 29th show still be as planned?

I did not ask Bobby about his AMIT show on the 29th. The dates he gave me were the CHESSIE shows. I think his normal spring show is going on as planend at AMIT on 3/29.

kmbetit

K Betit
Yeah- Bobby called last night and left me a msg. Show as normal on the 29th. The Chessie show will replace the AMIT show at the fairgrounds on April 5th. Then the AMIT show will be April 19th.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
OK there are two more chessie shows. The first one was schedule to be April 5th at Bobby's. Is it going to be double pointed?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The 3rd CHESSIE rain date show will be April 5th at the Fair Grounds. Then the Final CHESSIE show will be April 19th at AMIT.