Chewy.com

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I use the Well Pet Clinic for pet meds, no issues except the clinic is slow to respond to Chewy (clinic doesn't carry Revolution, kitty's flea/ tick/heartworm med). Clinic also specified that they refuse to do business with 1 800 Pet Meds. Now I'm curious about the reasoning behind their decision...
That's what I wanted/needed. Revolution Plus. Maybe my vet is also slow to respond. Need to hurry because they are due for their next dose next week!

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Finally got some answers. I reached out to the vet's office to inquire where my request was within the approval process. They said it was approved but I would have to come in and get the approval and fax it to Chewy myself. Uh... I was just there Friday and they said nothing about it. I will stop by after work and pick it up. Luckily, there is plenty of time to get it as their next dose isn't until the 14th.

Also, I got a lecture yesterday from my oldest about how I need to discipline the kittens. He said they are wild and all they do is run around the house and climb up the furniture or curtains. I reminded him that they are 3 months old and he doesn't remember when our other 2 cats were babies. Son was only 3 when they were kittens. I told him they would calm down and sleep all day like ours used to eventually. I told him to enjoy the show while it's happening. Granted, I don't really want them messing up the furniture as it's fairly new but at this age/size, they don't really do any real damage.

I told my husband about the lecture I got and we decided to get them a bigger cat tree than what we currently have. The one husband picked it 5 1/2 feet tall! I can totally see Gracie going to the top and playing Queen of the Mountain.
https://www.chewy.com/frisco-68-in-faux-fur-cat-tree-condo/dp/129318

UglyBear

Also, I got a lecture yesterday from my oldest about how I need to discipline the kittens. He said they are wild and all they do is run around the house and climb up the furniture or curtains. I reminded him that they are 3 months old and he doesn't remember when our other 2 cats were babies. Son was only 3 when they were kittens. I told him they would calm down and sleep all day like ours used to eventually. I told him to enjoy the show while it's happening. Granted, I don't really want them messing up the furniture as it's fairly new but at this age/size, they don't really do any real damage. 😸😸😸

I told my husband about the lecture I got and we decided to get them a bigger cat tree than what we currently have. The one husband picked it 5 1/2 feet tall! I can totally see Gracie going to the top and playing Queen of the Mountain.
https://www.chewy.com/frisco-68-in-faux-fur-cat-tree-condo/dp/129318
Did you explain that one doesn't discipline the kittens, one comes to terms with cats being cats and doing only what cats want? ;).
The weird thing about cats and toys: one can spend $1k on the newest, best reviewed toy in the world, and the cats will completely ignore it, and play with the box it came in. Just don't feel sad if they ignore the tree...
they are freakin' adorable...

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Did you explain that one doesn't discipline the kittens, one comes to terms with cats being cats and doing only what cats want? ;).
The weird thing about cats and toys: one can spend $1k on the newest, best reviewed toy in the world, and the cats will completely ignore it, and play with the box it came in. Just don't feel sad if they ignore the tree...
they are freakin' adorable...
I told him that if he touches one hair on their body, I will destroy him. :lol: Gracie loves her toys, especially ones with bells and these little felt mice. She will literally carry a mouse around for hours!! I think they will love the cat tree. The small one I have in my bedroom gets used daily, either for sleeping in the sun or for playing King/Queen of the Mountain.