Chicago irritated with Maryland county for stealing the spotlight

warneckutz

Saw a FB post from Fox 32 Chicago on FB but here's a local link:

PG County - Cesspool

"BOWIE, Md. - Chaos and violence erupted at Six Flags America in Prince George's County Saturday night causing the annual Fright Fest to shut down early. PGPD have confirmed they are working to identify suspects and victims. "

GregV814

Oh Gilligan.... There were two factions working there. It was an unfortunate set of circumstances that led to this over zealous "wilding" but no worse that country boys knocking over privvys in the 1930's...

1) It was almost themed as a Halloween scary event. Ghouls and the walking dead milling about, killing people, kind of like a Michael Jackson "Thriller" video staring De-Lonte', S'Hamihr, DeWayne and Monique Unique. Yeah, some significant property damage was expected, but Shaq's Insurers knowed he'd be goodwidit.

2) Well, some people missed out on rioting in Baltimore and Washington, Portland, Atlanta, Minneapolis etc...so this was a chance for the double A recruits to have a go widit.

3) assuming that it was only white privleged patrons there, the raucous crowd did an affirmative action thing.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Saw a FB post from Fox 32 Chicago on FB but here's a local link:

PG County - Cesspool

"BOWIE, Md. - Chaos and violence erupted at Six Flags America in Prince George's County Saturday night causing the annual Fright Fest to shut down early. PGPD have confirmed they are working to identify suspects and victims. "

That place has been horrible since forever. When I was at Ch10 we used to get free passes, so I took the kids a few times and it was always a shitshow with the ghetto scum screaming and fighting and cussing. Yeah, no more of that....

I'm surprised it's still open.

warneckutz

That place has been horrible since forever. When I was at Ch10 we used to get free passes, so I took the kids a few times and it was always a shitshow with the ghetto scum screaming and fighting and cussing. Yeah, no more of that....

I'm surprised it's still open.
It’s pg county - just a cesspool of trash. You can smell the laziness in the air when you drive through.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Whenever someone mention white flight, they should have to watch this and similar videos first. Why is it that no other group in the US demonstrates this type of behavior on a regular basis? It's not society's fault there is a school to prison pipeline. Really it's a personal behavior to prison system.