Chick-fil-A is ideologically opposed to my existence

BOP

Ate here tonight, no Chick Filas for 35 miles.
Burgers and shakes were superb! Down side, no brown gravy for my fries.
No anal retentive activities in sight.
Mmmm....gravy on fries! I know what I'm having for lunch!

This_person

Before Vrai banned Sappy, my point was to show that marriage can be a non-religious thing. Especially in terms of registering one's relationship with the government, it is non-religious. So, the claims that religion is the sole guiding principle for why one would be opposed to changing the definition of "marriage" from "one man, one woman, of sufficient age, and of sufficient distance between their blood relationship" that it has been since the beginning of the United States is wrong - it is not a religious thing.

To register with the government is to attain the petty "perqs" one gets, even at the expense of some tax advantages for high dual earners. The government provides those perqs due to the stabilizing nature of the relationship.

I was working that angle along with the claim that only religion gets to define what is allowed to be called "marriage." This was why I was asking if three brothers could "marry" by the new definition, or if there are still restrictions (like age, familial relationships, number of parties in the "marriage", etc.). By showing that he, too, would restrict these things he was demonstrating that there are restrictions on what "marriage" actually is, and the argument is about what those limitations should be, not a religious argument. It would show that he, too, wants to limit what "marriage" is to HIS definition.

By showing a lack of religious requirement, lack of complete openness on the definition, and lack of advantage to society at large for anything but "traditional" marriage, I would show that his position (from every angle) was wrong on why people (who think) are opposed to the change of the definition of marriage, thus ending his relentless degrading characterization of Christianity as some kind of boogeyman. It might have even opened his eyes to recognition of a broader scope of humanity than SJW vs. everyone, or right vs. left.

This_person

If I may ...

Whaaaaaat? I'm gone for a moment, or two, and one of my favorite provocateurs is gone? Wha happened?
Bump... Say it isn't so! Sappy gave me many hours of entertainment chasing his tail and yipping like my Aunt Bernadette's Pomeranian.
I can't speak to what fully happened. I just know Vrai wrote a post to Sappy telling him she was tired of his insulting attacks on one and all and to get off her forum. Next thing I know, Sappy's profile is no longer available.

I know she gets upset with folks like Chris, but at least Chris intelligently tries to talk about subjects. I disagree with a huge percentage of Chris' points, and most people can generally find facts to back up the disagreements, but Chris still just talks. Tranny and Sappy are both horrifically insulting, and refuse to acknowledge when they're wrong or even "agree to disagree", as Chris or Pitt do.

So, why Sappy and not Tranny, I don't know. But, it appears we have to wait for the next MPD of Sappy to have those "conversations" again.

black dog

Free America
It happened the other night, boss is lady didn't like his silly posts and she FU'ed him and then the banishment.. It was quick and clean...

This_person

It happened the other night, boss is lady didn't like his silly posts and she FU'ed him and then the banishment.. It was quick and clean...
I believe her exact response to Sappy was this:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Well, I take away a broader vision of a given subject when Chris, and occasionally Andy, come out with some antagonistic reply in some of the threads I follow. Sappy never offered anything to a thread except the propaganda that his handlers fed him. He/She/Ze offered a good incite into the minds of the far, far left that are spreading like a disease in our country. Every village needs only one idiot, and we have tranny.

At one point, I was sure that sappy was someone I knew from my younger days. That guy has just recently became an online presence through FB and I accepted his friend request. Then, in his very first post, he posted a meme to the effect that "Trump thinks he's going to be the next president and it's laughable". He was a hillary supporter and wouldn't even have to hold his nose to vote for her. That was the quickest unfriend in history. I wish I had stayed around to rub it in, but I remembered how he and his friends all worshiped Bill Clinton and actually approved of his antics. I decided that I didn't need that in my life.