Chick pushing vaccines tests positive for covid

Hijinx

This vaccine was rushed out as a stop gap measure with hopes that it would slow a pandemic.
As such it might have been some little help.
But it is proving to be less a vaccine than a sort of sugar pill.

It may help some people feel safer, but it isn't doing the job they proport it to be.
Mostly it is just making Pfizer rich.
The scientists should be working on a real vaccine that works instead of trying to force this sugar pill on Americans.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I'm pretty sure that is the real purpose of the "vaccine". Covid wasn't a big deal, really - the media made it a big deal and the bots freaked out as they were directed. It was concocted to derail Trump. I thought for sure the rona would magically disappear the second Joe Biden took the oath, but the Dems (and some GOPs) were enjoying their newfound power and finding ways to work it to their advantage.

At this point anyone who doesn't think this whole thing was a political setup is retarded. It's clear what happened, it's not like they even tried to hide it. Going on camera to rave hysterically about masks and lockdowns, and the second the cams turn off they whip that mask off and go mosh pit with 100s. Flipping out about Trump rallies, but not BLM/AntiFa riots - THAT was the dead giveaway.

It's disappointing to see people fall for this obvious charade.

Hijinx

I'm pretty sure that is the real purpose of the "vaccine". Covid wasn't a big deal, really - the media made it a big deal and the bots freaked out as they were directed. It was concocted to derail Trump. I thought for sure the rona would magically disappear the second Joe Biden took the oath, but the Dems (and some GOPs) were enjoying their newfound power and finding ways to work it to their advantage.

At this point anyone who doesn't think this whole thing was a political setup is retarded. It's clear what happened, it's not like they even tried to hide it. Going on camera to rave hysterically about masks and lockdowns, and the second the cams turn off they whip that mask off and go mosh pit with 100s. Flipping out about Trump rallies, but not BLM/AntiFa riots - THAT was the dead giveaway.

It's disappointing to see people fall for this obvious charade.

If the BLM/ANTIFA garbage wasn't the giveaway, Obama's Birthday Party was.

herb749

This vaccine was rushed out as a stop gap measure with hopes that it would slow a pandemic.
As such it might have been some little help.
But it is proving to be less a vaccine than a sort of sugar pill.

It may help some people feel safer, but it isn't doing the job they proport it to be.
The scientists should be working on a real vaccine that works instead of trying to force this sugar pill on Americans.

I know China has lied about their death totals from this. They still created this virus, and had the vaccine for it before letting it travel out.

TPD

the poor dad
And my DIL is sitting at home, forced out of a job she loved, because of a stupid mandate for a stupid not-life-threatening-for-most-people flu.
I’m glad she stood up for her personal freedoms but disappointed she was let go over this. I still believe there will be some backtracking on these mandates by the end of the year. Unfortunately most people can’t go 2 months without income. I wish her luck and hope she knows she is in a very small group of true patriots that are making a stand to help the rest of us remain “free”.

SamSpade

I know China has lied about their death totals from this. They still created this virus, and had the vaccine for it before letting it travel out.

You mean they didn’t stop COVID in its tracks a year ago in March? Data says they not only didn’t lose a single person to COVID since then, but they didn’t even have one single CASE! Amazing.

WingsOfGold

I've had both... the vaccine AND a mild case of the crud a couple months afterwards. Would it have made a difference, who knows? :sshrug: