Chicken Thighs

luvmygdaughters

I need some new ideas for chicken thighs, I've got boneless, skinless thighs. All you amazing cooks on the forums, please share some recipes, Thanks.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
If you have an Instapot. I love this one!

Another favorite. Love the tang of the cranberries!

You can use boneless, skinless in any of these. All are absolutely delicious!

luvmygdaughters

If you have an Instapot. I love this one!

Another favorite. Love the tang of the cranberries!

You can use boneless, skinless in any of these. All are absolutely delicious!

These all look delicious! Thanks so much!

luvmygdaughters

What about teriyaki - I did something with that once and it turned out great. I know I'm the last person in the world to say anything about cooking.
Yep, used teriyaki and soy sauce. Also, sweet potatoes, apples and onions. French onion chicken thighs. honey, garlic and soy.

limblips

PREMO Member
Oh I hope so! I've got some recipes, but tired of making them using the same ones.
Her is my OP.
I was looking for some breading mix for chicken. Due to the shelves being almost bare all I could find was House Autry Medium Hot seasoning. Figured what the hell. Used it tonight on drumsticks in the air fryer. OMG this stuff is good! Reminds me of Popeyes or Bojangles Cajun recipe. The only thing I did was dredge them in milk and shake them in a ziplock with the seasoning. I did 15 minutes per side in the fryer and Boom!
Nice heat without a real burn.

Also you can dredge them in flour (mixed with your choice of seasonings) then a milk bath and roll in seasoned Panko bread crumbs then throw them in the air fryer. Very good.

luvmygdaughters

Her is my OP.
I was looking for some breading mix for chicken. Due to the shelves being almost bare all I could find was House Autry Medium Hot seasoning. Figured what the hell. Used it tonight on drumsticks in the air fryer. OMG this stuff is good! Reminds me of Popeyes or Bojangles Cajun recipe. The only thing I did was dredge them in milk and shake them in a ziplock with the seasoning. I did 15 minutes per side in the fryer and Boom!
Nice heat without a real burn.

Also you can dredge them in flour (mixed with your choice of seasonings) then a milk bath and roll in seasoned Panko bread crumbs then throw them in the air fryer. Very good.
I've use Autry for fried fish and onion rings, I'll have to try it for chicken. Thanks

Homer J

Power Chord
Slow Cooker Chicken Adobo

1 Small sweet onion, sliced
8 Cloves garlic, crushed
3/4 Cup low sodium soy sauce (important to use Low Sodium)
1/2 Cup white vinegar
2-3 Bay leaves
12-16 boneless skinless thighs

Put the chicken in the crock
Mix onion, garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar and pour over chicken
Drop in bay leaves
Cook on low for 5-6 hours

Serve over jasmine rice with a side of lumpia

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Webber kettle grill with indirect heat. All you need is salt and pepper to taste. Let them go for an hour. The skin gets crispy and the meat is juicy.