Chihuahua

estee_shaun

Hey Everybody! I'm looking for a chihuahua, preferably a tea cup chihuahua. I love the copper colored ones and the white ones. I love the short nosed ones as well. I guess I'm not asking for much, LOL Anyway, if anyone knows a breeder in the area or anyone trying to pass the buck of a tiny cutsie will you let me know, THANKS.
Merry Christmas everyone!!!

:bubble:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Be careful! There is no such thing as a Teacup Chihuahua. People will use that name and other names such as "Applehead" etc. to entice people to buy their dogs. If you are going to BUY a Chihuahua, please make sure you buy it from a reputable breeder...price is not necessarily an indication of a good or bad dog.

I'd recommend contacting somebody on the link I'm attaching and go from there. They'd be happy to answer any questions and point you in the right direction.

Reputable breeders are necessarily selling show puppies, they are concerned with health and soundness of the dog first and foremost.

Good luck!

Chihuahua Clubs

t3a2h4

I know you said you would like something in the area. I searched and searched for a tiny chi for MONTHS. I finally found a breeder in VA (it's about an hour drive) but definitely worth it! She has been breeding for 40 years, her daughter also breeds so they usually always have puppies available or on the way. Her puppies are about 4-6 lbs. full grown. I've gotten 2 from her and paid $300 for each. I thought that was very good.. considering some people try to get $1000+ for them. I know it's farther than you would like but if you are interested I can give you her contact information.

2rp2mjb.jpg

66fbia.jpg

estee_shaun

I know you said you would like something in the area. I searched and searched for a tiny chi for MONTHS. I finally found a breeder in VA (it's about an hour drive) but definitely worth it! She has been breeding for 40 years, her daughter also breeds so they usually always have puppies available or on the way. Her puppies are about 4-6 lbs. full grown. I've gotten 2 from her and paid $300 for each. I thought that was very good.. considering some people try to get $1000+ for them. I know it's farther than you would like but if you are interested I can give you her contact information.

2rp2mjb.jpg

66fbia.jpg

OH my GOSH so adorable, I love the little grey one. I just wanna cuddle'um!!!!!:smooch: