Chiller

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
I was watching DirecTV 101 around 3a and every other commercial was the promo for the new Chiller Channel.

They will air movies and series, new and old... but centered on horror and the macabre.

I love the occasional horror... but, of course, finding a good one is rare nowadays. This channel should cull the best so someone can get a fix anytime.

Channel 257 beginning 1 March!

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
hvp05 said:
I was watching DirecTV 101 around 3a and every other commercial was the promo for the new Chiller Channel.

They will air movies and series, new and old... but centered on horror and the macabre.

I love the occasional horror... but, of course, finding a good one is rare nowadays. This channel should cull the best so someone can get a fix anytime.

Channel 257 beginning 1 March!

I watched it Saturday night........Wasn't bad they had a freeview on 101 for 12 hours and they led off with Tales Of the Crypt. Any new channels are always good!

I wish DTV would add a few others though....Like HBO Comedy and obviously they need more HD channels. Hopefully that will come later this year as promised. :popcorn:

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
bfncbs1 said:
... they had a freeview on 101 for 12 hours and they led off with Tales Of the Crypt.
When I was watching [channel 101] the other night they were playing "Friday the 13th: the Series". I loved that show when I was young. Now it seems pretty corny. :lol:

The redhead is still kinda cute, though. :lol:

bfncbs1

Ah yes......I remember watching that movie at the drive in theater in Waldorf off 301.......Ahhh the memories.....I believe it was a double feature that night with "Night Shift" :popcorn:

bfncbs1

I just realized you meant the series.....I was talking the movie.....I vaguely remember that series....wasn't it on FOX?