chillin Time

lin

Has anyone used Chillin Time in Leonardtown for any kind of party? I have taken my kids there a few times for ice cream, smoothies etc. and really like the atmosphere. They have wii and I saw a flyer for small parties, has anyone had a party or heard anything?

lin

It is the building on the right before post office. They cater alot to kids and teens,they have pizza, hot dogs, pretzels and every kind of smoothie and ice cream you could want. its decorated so cool, you have to see it! I am going to book a b-day party next month,but I think that is very new and hoping it will go smooth,will let everyone know

K

Kain99

It is the building on the right before post office. They cater alot to kids and teens,they have pizza, hot dogs, pretzels and every kind of smoothie and ice cream you could want. its decorated so cool, you have to see it! I am going to book a b-day party next month,but I think that is very new and hoping it will go smooth,will let everyone know

Thanks! I hadn't heard of it till now.

SShewbert

What love is all about
This would not happen to be your place would it? You do only have 5 posts and joined this past June. Anyways what do the prices run for parties?

K

Kain99

This would not happen to be your place would it? You do only have 5 posts and joined this past June. Anyways what do the prices run for parties?

Who cares? They have pretzels! I've been dieing for a Hot pretzel!

lin

no this is not my place, I am truly wondering if anyone had had a party there because when places are new it can be scary! I think they opened in the fall but the parties are new only for smaller groups. I will check on prices and let you know but I remember that it was reasonable and fairly simple!