China to require Facial Scans to access the internet

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.

--- End of line (MCP)

littlelady

God bless the USA
I heard they are all going to wear Nixon masks.

That is darn right funny. :lol: But, what is happening, today, makes Nixon look innocent. I think he saw the swamp all those years, ago. Watergate is appropriate.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I give zero craps what goes on in China...until rich elite Americans try to censor our speech because their Chinese masters don't like it.

Yooper

I give zero craps what goes on in China...until rich elite Americans try to censor our speech because their Chinese masters don't like it.
I wonder if that's not already happening.... Here's what I posted on my profile page yesterday:
What if, due to so many seniors Dems having wealth in Chinese-related activities, the Dems are pushing impeachment as a result of China threatening these Dems' personal wealth? Hmm. Biden, Kerry, Feinstein....

--- End of line (MCP)

Yooper

I remember an old Soviet joke along similar lines.
Me, too. Some of the jokes were really funny; but sadly they were jokes that pointed to the very hard truths of a really awful social system.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What if, due to so many seniors Dems having wealth in Chinese-related activities, the Dems are pushing impeachment as a result of China threatening these Dems' personal wealth? Hmm. Biden, Kerry, Feinstein....

It certainly appears that way, doesn't it? For people who always say, "How much money does someone need? Billionaires are bad! Blah blah blah..." they sure are greedy aholes. All of them are multi-millionaires and yet STILL they grasp for more.