China will invade Hong Kong soon !?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
Does this guy know something or is it already a foregone conclusion:

I say he is correct. Then we will see some more of what the Chinese controllers are really all about. Yeah, let's have the ChiComs build more of our crap so we can save some bucks and make even more profit. Do you think the corporate geniuses have figured out yet that by taking away the American jobs, no one has any money any more with which to buy their crap?

Last edited:

Hijinx

I don't know when they will force themselves on Hong Kong or Taiwan, but if I were in Hong Kong I would be packing my chit, and buying a ticket out. They aren't building islands and aircraft carriers for a Sunday outing.

transporter

Ah...the great "informed somd" voter who all possess such amazing "critical thinking" skills!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

The refuse to believe any article written using an anonymous source (unless it is anti-democrat, anti-clinton).

But they will instinctively believe a tweet from a conspiracy theory author!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

UFB!!!!!

PeoplesElbow

Ah...the great "informed somd" voter who all possess such amazing "critical thinking" skills!!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

The refuse to believe any article written using an anonymous source (unless it is anti-democrat, anti-clinton).

But they will instinctively believe a tweet from a conspiracy theory author!! :killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

UFB!!!!!
Hong Kong has been part of China since the lease with the British expired, we all know China doesn't go for dissent (Tienanmen Square ring a bell?)

They will eventually get tired of watching this and put these people down hard.