Chinchillas

Memaw

New Member
My chinchilla past away. Looking for the person who had 3 Free .If you have 1 or more you want a good home for,PLEASE let me know. Thanks ,heartbroken.
 
Last edited:

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
I'm sorry for your loss...I do know someone with Degus...would you be interested in a switch? They are a cross between a chin and a gerbil. They are great fun!
 

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Whats it like to have one as a pet. My daughter saw one at PETCO last week and loved them. Are they nippers?

Sorry about your pet.
 
M

Mousebaby

Guest
flomaster said:
Whats it like to have one as a pet. My daughter saw one at PETCO last week and loved them. Are they nippers?

Sorry about your pet.
Are you talking about the Degu's or the Chinchilla's? I usually have chin babies available but at the moment the two I have are promised to people. When my momma chin has babies I usually just give them away to a good home. But that may be a while off since she just had this last one at the beginning of this month. My hand tame chins are not nippers. If you handle them from the start they are nice. My breeders are definitely biters! Hope this helps! :howdy:
 

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Mousebaby said:
Are you talking about the Degu's or the Chinchilla's? I usually have chin babies available but at the moment the two I have are promised to people. When my momma chin has babies I usually just give them away to a good home. But that may be a while off since she just had this last one at the beginning of this month. My hand tame chins are not nippers. If you handle them from the start they are nice. My breeders are definitely biters! Hope this helps! :howdy:
Thanks. Be cool to get my little one something different. Will look online for more info as well. :huggy:
 
M

Mousebaby

Guest
Spudtrooper said:
I sent you a pm. They are free to good homes. There are 2 litters of 8. So anyone who wants, pm me.

Hey Dude! Check your PM'r! :howdy:
 

Spudtrooper

Taking out trailer trash
flomaster said:
Whats it like to have one as a pet. My daughter saw one at PETCO last week and loved them. Are they nippers?

Sorry about your pet.
Degus are more for watching and not too much for cuddling. They like to chew and can nip often. That doesn't mean they aren't good pets but they are not so much for kids.
 

Wisecrackin"

New Member
flomaster said:
Whats it like to have one as a pet. My daughter saw one at PETCO last week and loved them. Are they nippers?



Sorry about your pet.
I had Degus...they are blood thursty varments..Everytime I would reach into their cage to feed them I pulled out bloody fingers..I would NEVER have one again..
 
M

Mousebaby

Guest
Wisecrackin" said:
I had Degus...they are blood thursty varments..Everytime I would reach into their cage to feed them I pulled out bloody fingers..I would NEVER have one again..

I loved my degu's, never got bit once! I got them from Paso years back. I don't know if she remembers but they were the funniest little things. They LOVE toys! I would get really tough, hard plastic toys for them and they had a ball playing! We had named them Thing 1 and Thing 2. Perfect names for them! :lmao:
 

Wisecrackin"

New Member
Mousebaby said:
I loved my degu's, never got bit once! I got them from Paso years back. I don't know if she remembers but they were the funniest little things. They LOVE toys! I would get really tough, hard plastic toys for them and they had a ball playing! We had named them Thing 1 and Thing 2. Perfect names for them! :lmao:


yep those were mine..I HATED them..awful I let the rest go as snake bait..hope they did not eat up someones snake.. :lmao:
 
J

jammin'

Guest
Memaw said:
My chinchilla past away. Looking for the person who had 3 Free .If you have 1 or more you want a good home for,PLEASE let me know. Thanks ,heartbroken.
Sorry you lost you pet. They are such soft, cute little guys.
 
Top