Chiropractors in St. Mary's

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Henry Chiropractor :yay: They have many services in one building.

:yeahthat: I've heard many good things about them.

When I need to go, I go to Alexander Chiropractic and see Doc Smallwood. He always fixes what hurts in my lower back and shoulder.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I saw the Henry Chiropractic ad in the yellow pages. They do have alot to offer. A couple of my co-workers have gone to the Alexander place but they go to the office in Solomn's. Thanks for the suggestions.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I have been with Henry's since back in the day when the Henry's still owned it. Excellent care. :yay:

smilin

BOXER NATION
I have been with Henry's since back in the day when the Henry's still owned it. Excellent care. :yay:

Absolutely!
They've worked on everything on my back from my neck down and it all still functions! My 83 yo Mom and My 12 yo son have gone there too.
:yay:

greyhound

If you are willing to go a little farther....

Atlas Chiropractic-Mark Schwartz on West Street in Annapolis is fantastic. My daughte rgoes to him for hip alignment. He doesn't do the traditional "cracking".

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks for all your input. I got hubby and appointment this Friday at Henry's. Hopefully all will go well. Poor thing has been hurting for over a week.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanks for all your input. I got hubby and appointment this Friday at Henry's. Hopefully all will go well. Poor thing has been hurting for over a week.

Who is he seeing? Dr. Hester or Dr. Grimsley? I usually see Dr. H, he is the bestest!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I think it's Dr. Grimsley. Hell, I think at this point it could be the Easter Bunny and hubby wouldn't care, :lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I think it's Dr. Grimsley. Hell, I think at this point it could be the Easter Bunny and hubby wouldn't care, :lmao:

He seems like a nice enough guy too. He has treated me a few times when Dr. H wasn't available.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Hubby saw Dr. Grimsley yesterday. Even though we were there for a little over 2 hours, :tap:, hubby feels much better, :yahoo:. He wants to send out a BIG thank you for suggesting their office.:clap:

redfish

Just curious. Do these chiropractors do anything on the first visit or do you need to come back for multiple visits and then keep coming back? I've had a terrible pain for a few weeks now.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Dr. Grimsley went ahead and treated my husband on his first visit. He felt great afterwards. He did have to come back for additional treatments afterwards. He hasn't been able to go for a couple of weeks though due to scheduling conflicts. I think he needs another appointment though. He dug out the ol' heating pad.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just curious. Do these chiropractors do anything on the first visit or do you need to come back for multiple visits and then keep coming back? I've had a terrible pain for a few weeks now.

With Alexander, they basically get any background information on any injuries or trauma and x-ray the areas that hurt. They schedule a follow up to discuss the findings, and start therapy then.

Chiropractors don't work for everyone (BG :huggy:), but it's not a bad place to start. My PCP told me to exercise and take pain relievers.:rolleyes: If I could exercise it, I wouldn't have mentioned it.

After years of living with lower back pain, they were able to get my pretzel of a spine back to normal. Good luck!