Chocolate

Which type of Chocolate do you prefer?

• Total voters

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
So I just had a delicious square of 'Intense Dark Expresso Escape 60% Cacao'...What's your preference for chocolate? Dark, Milk, or White?

*~I know I spelled chocolate incorrectly for the white option in the survey, no need to remind me~*​

Last edited:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!
So I just had a delicious square of 'Intense Dark Expresso Escape 60% Cacao'...What's your preference for chocolate? Dark, Milk, or White?

Detest white -- I mean , come on, chocolate is not white!

Other than that, it matters not as long as it's chocolate -- bonus points if there's raspberry or mint attached! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Damn, now I have to go find some....brb....

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Detest white -- I mean , come on, chocolate is not white!

Other than that, it matters not as long as it's chocolate -- bonus points if there's raspberry or mint attached! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Damn, now I have to go find some....brb....

Dark chocolate with raspberry is soooo good. There was a time when I was a kid that I loved white chocolate - now it just makes me want to hurl.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

*~I know I spelled chocolate incorrectly for the white optionin the survey, no need to remind me~*​

When I eat chocolate, I love dark chocolate. Dark chocolate and raspberry or the dark chocolate cordial cherries. Yum!

Retrodeb54

Surely you jest ...
Milk first choice, don't indulge much though.

I also like above poster love me some dark w/raspberry. mmmm mmmm :drool:

:coffee:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
:yeahthat:

I don't like to just eat a piece of white chocolate though, it tastes kind of like I'm eating a stick of butter. :lol: I like white chocolate in things like cheesecake, ice cream, cookies... :drool:
White chocolate to me is like crack to an addict. The easter whites are the best. :drool: :yum:

Cowgirl

First choice is milk, second is white. I don't care much for dark chocolate. I'm not a huge chocolate lover anyways. I much prefer fruity candies. :cheesy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
White chocolate to me is like crack to an addict. The easter whites are the best. :drool: :yum:
Have you tasted the Lindt Stracciatella truffles (in the light blue bag)? Dustin really liked them, but I couldn't get ove the feeling that I was just eating butter. :lol:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Have you tasted the Lindt Stracciatella truffles (in the light blue bag)? Dustin really liked them, but I couldn't get ove the feeling that I was just eating butter. :lol:
No but I will now. Where do I find them?

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Tonight - Hershey's extra dark wih pomegranate. Very good.

A little piece of chocolate a day keeps the sadness away.

Seriously - I am on a major dark chocolate kick this weekend. My body craves it.

Chocolate the candy, not the mandy.