Chris Cuomo: ‘I’m Not Going to Let People Say’ That CNN, Establishment Media Created ‘False Narrative’ Around Russia

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“I’m not going to let people say that, you know, CNN or the media, or whatever, have been creating a false narrative,” Cuomo declared.

“This report is plenty of proof that the questions that have been asked repeatedly were legit and that the answers we were getting consistently were not, especially once you get past the line of, ‘Hey, are you a felon?’ Once you move past that–the things they did, the meetings they had, the explanations they gave, were wrong consistently,” Cuomo said.

“One other point that I want to make, too. The reporting was, almost in every case correct. Read the Mueller report. All that reporting, we and a lot of other outlets did, had it nailed,” CNN reporter Chris Cillizza said in response.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...-media-created-false-narrative-around-russia/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They're alternating crazy. First it's "Bill Barr is a Trump puppet! Trump IS a Russian spy!" Then it's "We never said Trump was a Russian spy!" In between psychotic episodes they're slobbering over that "I'm ****ed" quote and pretending it means something.

transporter

They're alternating crazy. First it's "Bill Barr is a Trump puppet! Trump IS a Russian spy!" Then it's "We never said Trump was a Russian spy!" In between psychotic episodes they're slobbering over that "I'm ****ed" quote and pretending it means something.

Of course, you haven't read a word of the report, correct?

You just spout off...

littlelady

God bless the USA
This may be off topic, but relevant. I researched LBJ’s comments as President against black Americans. Redaction has been going on for a long time. 404, and not found is what I ran up against. God bless the USA. Oh, and, yeah, I will never be unconvinced that Lady Bird’s husband was not part of JFK’s assassination. I was 8 years old when it happened. Didn’t care in 1963, but, now, I do. This has been an ongoing process, and, now, it is time to take our Country back. Trump is the catalyst. Keep it going, y’all. :patriot:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Of course, you haven't read a word of the report, correct?

You just spout off...

You act like the report is the end all, end all. I read your post as sprout off. Well, it is Spring. I do have to say that I enjoy your posts, and will never put you on ignore. Where is the fun in that? :killingme:

Hijinx

How messed up can their minds be when they actually believe their reporting on the Russian hoax was correct.
They are crazy.

NOW: When they start reporting on the ne'er do wells that bought this farce and perpetrated it on the American people, then I will see some sanity in them.