Chris Palmer NBA Sports Writer @ Twitter

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

black dog

Free America
Its funny when irony bites someone in the ass...
I never understood burning ghettos and hooptie cars when you can burn McMansions, BMW's, Mercedes and Land Rovers..

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
You Love To See It: Rich Writer Cheers Rioters Burning Poor Areas, Calls Them ‘Animals’ When They Get To His

“They just attacked our sister community down the street. It’s a gated community and they tried to climb the gates. They had to beat them back. Then destroyed a Starbucks and now are in front of my building. Get these animals TF out of my neighborhood. Go back to where you live,” Palmer wrote, referring to the lower income areas they previously destroyed.

“Tear up your own crap. Don’t come to where we live at and tear our neighborhood up. We care about our community. If you don’t care about yours I don’t give a crap,” he added.
As he got called out on Twitter, he pretended that he only supported “peaceful” protesters all along, and wasn’t cheering for the arson.

“Make no mistake about it those who were looting were not protestors. They were criminals who just blended in. Hell bent on stealing and property destruction. When the legit protestors left midday everything went off the rails,” he wrote.

When someone tweeted at him saying “you can’t be with the chaos one minute then when it’s at your front door you switch it up,” to which the hypocrite replied “you better damn well believe I can.”

He was ratioed, of course.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I was gonna write that the rioters should start with his house, but karma beat me too it.

SamSpade

Kinda wish they’d do in Hollywood like they did in Manhattan. Sick of limousine liberals.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“I’m as down for the cause as anybody. Any of you clowns thinking you’re gonna loot The Grove or Rodeo Drive. It will not work out well for you,” Palmer wrote. “Trying to loot Rodeo Drive is probably the worst idea in the history of bad ideas. I’m as angry as everyone else. But keep that crap in DTLA.”

“You bring that crap to our neighborhood and I’m gonna have a real problem with it. There’s a lot of people up here who care and are angry. Attacking our neighborhood kills the movement and disgraces George Floyd,” Palmer continued, later adding, “Are Beverly Hills Cops jerks? Some are. Sure they’ll write you a ticket for having loud exhaust on an exotic car. Or for cruising. But they will protect the community. You should definitely know that before you get any bright ‘protest’ ideas.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/spor...-now-hes-panicking-as-riots-hit-close-to-home

SamSpade

"But keep that crap in DTLA.”

“You bring that crap to our neighborhood and I’m gonna have a real problem with it. There’s a lot of people up here who care and are angry. Attacking our neighborhood kills the movement and disgraces George Floyd,” Palmer continued, later adding, “Are Beverly Hills Cops jerks? Some are. Sure they’ll write you a ticket for having loud exhaust on an exotic car. Or for cruising. But they will protect the community. You should definitely know that before you get any bright ‘protest’ ideas.”

How can someone SAY that and not realize that it is hypocritical? All those other business owners need their businesses too. The guy with the diner, the guy with the flower shop, the employees at the stores burning - they've never harmed a soul. The businesses looted to the bare walls; the Mom and Pop shop with the doors and windows smashed.

But you know - don't come to the rich folks neighborhood. Go burn someone else's stuff.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But you know - don't come to the rich folks neighborhood. Go burn someone else's stuff.

An article I post from the American Spectator says its Antifa trying to crash the recovery .......

it seems to me all that will be left is the millionaire stock holders of Walmart / Target / Amazon and big chain grocery stores that deliver

all the small business will be gone

herb749

I saw a sports story today about former NBA player JR Smith beating the hell out of a protester for banging on his truck.