Chris Wallace shamefully renews narrative that Trump inflames anti-muslim white supremacy.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Wallace asked, “I agree the president is not responsible for this (New Zealand shooting) but has he considered, given the fact that some people seem to feel that he has given them cover, has he considered giving a major speech condemning anti-Muslim white supremacist bigotry? To the degree that there is an issue with white supremacists, white nationalists, anti-Muslim bigotry in this country — and there is an issue with that — why not deliver a speech condemning it?”

“I’m not sure what more you want the president to do,” Mulvaney said. “You may say you want a national speech, that’s fine. Maybe we do that, maybe we don’t. The president is doing everything we can to prevent this type of thing from happening here. The president is doing everything that we can to make it clear … look, this has to stop.”

Mulvaney said, “You’ve seen the president’s agenda for religious liberties and individual liberties. The president is not a white supremacist. I’m not sure how many times we have to say that. And to simply ask the question every time something like this happens overseas or even domestically to say, ‘Oh, my goodness, it must somehow be the president’s fault,’ speaks to a politicization of everything that I think is undermining the institutions that we have in the country today.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is why it's so maddening when the bots recite their "Fox News bad" embedded talking points. Fox has plenty of libs on their panels, and they also have conservatives who dislike Trump. Fair. Balanced.

SamSpade

This is why it's so maddening when the bots recite their "Fox News bad" embedded talking points. Fox has plenty of libs on their panels, and they also have conservatives who dislike Trump. Fair. Balanced.

Normally I like Chris Wallace - I thought Mick Mulvaney did a good job of making it clear they don't have anything to do with one another.
Chris kept pressing that Trump ought to make a public speech or something to declare how bad it is. As if what he's said already just
isn't good enough. And that's the problem - there are people who hate him enough that nothing he can say will dissuade them.

I mean, didn't the left just go apeshit the other day when Donald Trump Jr defended Chelsea from those asinine NYU students?
You can't win.

Hijinx

As a white man I am getting tired of being blamed for everything and anything.
Some crazy white guy kills some Muslims and all of a sudden every white man alive is a supremacist.
Some people protest tearing down Confederate statues in Virginia, and all of a \sudden everyone in that crowd was a supremacist.
Blacks can kill all they want in our cities, but that's all right but let two white men stop for a chat and It's a KKK meeting.
Muslims Killed over 238 Christians in Nigeria last week and no one gives a sh1t.

The killings in Nigeria are not one crazed white man it's ongoing each week every week and no one is calling these mother humpers supremacists.
No--they are inviting them over here to elect Muslims to our Congress.
Thousands killed in Africa but we worry big time about one ******* killing 50 Muslim in New Zealand, because he is white.
Not because he is fed up, weak minded or crazy, but because he is white.

nutz

As a white man I am getting tired of being blamed for everything and anything.
Some crazy white guy kills some Muslims and all of a sudden every white man alive is a supremacist.
Some people protest tearing down Confederate statues in Virginia, and all of a \sudden everyone in that crowd was a supremacist.
Blacks can kill all they want in our cities, but that's all right but let two white men stop for a chat and It's a KKK meeting.
Muslims Killed over 238 Christians in Nigeria last week and no one gives a sh1t.

The killings in Nigeria are not one crazed white man it's ongoing each week every week and no one is calling these mother humpers supremacists.
No--they are inviting them over here to elect Muslims to our Congress.
Thousands killed in Africa but we worry big time about one *** killing 50 Muslim in New Zealand, because he is white.
Not because he is fed up, weak minded or crazy, but because he is white.
But your sentiments mostly apply here in the US. White males are the boogeyman and the media feeds on our fears and tries to multiply them.

BOP

But your sentiments mostly apply here in the US. White males are the boogeyman and the media feeds on our fears and tries to multiply them.
Ironic that so many in the media happen to be white males.