In My Opinion
Photo: Checkpoint cops point guns at motorists

checkpointguns3.jpg

As always, Im here to help.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Awesome more Police State Madness

Guilty until you can prove your innocence ....

Toxick

Splat
The guy in the back looks to fat to be a cop.

Except for cops in movies who are always portrayed as fatasses.

And the guy in the car is too pretty to be some random dude, not in the movies. Also, he doesn't look like his britches are full of hot sick BM, as mine would be if a cop had that rifle pointed at my face inches away.

My guess, this is a shot from a movie set.

Midnightrider

And the guy in the car is too pretty to be some random dude, not in the movies. Also, he doesn't look like his britches are full of hot sick BM, as mine would be if a cop had that rifle pointed at my face inches away.

that was my initial impression too, then i saw it was from WND and was almost sure. The only thing that makes me wonder if it is real is that the WND article attributes this photo to an AP report/reporter.

Chris0nllyn

that was my initial impression too, then i saw it was from WND and was almost sure. The only thing that makes me wonder if it is real is that the WND article attributes this photo to an AP report/reporter.

I doubt this many sites would be circulating a fake picture. It started with the Sacramento Bee (First link), and is only 1 of many pictures by the photographer.

Arrest ends Calif shootout that wounded 6 officers - Wire Nation/World - The Sacramento Bee

Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders - Beaumont Enterprise

Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders » Knoxville News Sentinel

Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders - St. Peter MN: Nation

Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders | www.ktvu.com

Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders | www.springfieldnewssun.com

Suspect in Northern Calif. standoff surrenders, immigration officer wounded - El Paso Times

MadDogMarine

his britches are full of hot sick BM, as mine would be if a cop had that rifle pointed at my face inches away

It is called "assault with a deadly weapon" and "reckless endangerment".
This guy should sue the cop!

Completely uncalled for when there is no immediate indication of a threat.