Christening gifts

flowerlover

I bought a stuffed lamb that plays Jesus Loves Me for a little one - got it at the Family Christian Store in Waldorf which is no longer there. Probably available from Amazon. I like the idea of adding a card with a small cash gift too.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I bought a stuffed lamb that plays Jesus Loves Me for a little one - got it at the Family Christian Store in Waldorf which is no longer there. Probably available from Amazon. I like the idea of adding a card with a small cash gift too.
I saw something like that on Amazon and thought it was very cute! But I ultimately decided to go with this:

Amazon product

Gift and card together, delivered to my door today. Now all I have to do is get a gift card for Target to tuck in the envelope.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The gift, card, and especially the cash went over well. :lol: Here is my great-nephew in church waiting on the christening:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:lmao:

Priceless expression.
He wasn't too thrilled with the proceedings nor wearing the hat. :lol:

I expected him to scream bloody murder when the water was dripped on his head, but he was good and only fussed a little. He is a chunk-a-butt at 4.5 months, over 20 pounds, and already wearing 9 to 12 month clothes. :faint: