Christine Brennan/ Washington football

GregV814

In an interview, Christine stated that in this “toxic” environment, Snyder must leave because he is surrounded by old white men in the Front office. She suggested the football team needs diversity there.
Great idea ms Brennan. His team and fortune should be given to Shaniaqu She sha Johnson, her wife, Ray Ray mo mo while serving 20 to life in Youngstown and a hoard of the lesbians on any cooking show on HGTV

phreddyp

In an interview, Christine stated that in this “toxic” environment, Snyder must leave because he is surrounded by old white men in the Front office. She suggested the football team needs diversity there.
Great idea ms Brennan. His team and fortune should be given to Shaniaqu She sha Johnson, her wife, Ray Ray mo mo while serving 20 to life in Youngstown and a hoard of the lesbians on any cooking show on HGTV
She may be on to something. They have tried everything under the sun to turn them into winners and it has not worked . Couldn't hurt .

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
She may be on to something. They have tried everything under the sun to turn them into winners and it has not worked . Couldn't hurt .
I think you are both on to something. Instead of a cooking show, how about 1 of the gals from those annoying ladies talk shows? Because once they had a new coach for the NY Knickerbockers. The Nicks, as they are called, not to be confused with a popular Calvert County ethnic grocery store, hadn't won a game in over 300 years. The new coach had a moppy head of hair and a down home coaching style. After a few practices and some wholesome advice, the Knicks were unstoppable. Even Ivan(RIP Dwayne) make basket. That coach never lost a game. Every shot the Nicks ever took went in the basket. Once a Nick ball fell off of the player's bench. It miraculously bounced 12 feet in the air and went in the basket. That's just how good the new coach was. I think she had some magic crystals from the red rocks around Sedona, AZ that made her coaching special.
Anyway, it worked for the Nicks, it might work for the Redskins. I mean the Washington Football Club formerly known as the Redskins.