Christmas 2020

mitzi

He just rode through our 'hood. I didn't know about this little tradition. Mommy Dearest just informed me that they do this every year. Santa rides on the middle truck and waves to the kiddies. I wish I had listened to her finish the story, I ran out into the front yard and ended up flipping off Santa. I guess I'm getting a lump of coal this year. :frown:

As you should :lmao:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Tired of prepping food and washing pots, pans and dishes to get ahead of tomorrows menu.

Time for a Beer.

... Maybe two.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Tired of prepping food and washing pots, pans and dishes to get ahead of tomorrows menu.

Time for a Beer.

... Maybe two.
We do dinner for our household tonight and tomorrow with the in laws. We’ve been doing the same type of stuff today.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Menu time:
Tonight which is a heavy hors d'oeuvres menu
Cream of crab soup
Baked brie
Buffalo chicken dip
Veggie platter
Meatballs

The big dinner
Stuffed ham
Prime rib
Fried oysters
Mashed potatoes
Broccoli
Squash casserole
Green beans
Rolls

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Tomorrow

smoked ham
Turkey breast
Sausage stuffing
Potato salad
Coleslaw
Deviled eggs
Green beans
Stuffed celery
Pumpkin pie
Banana cream pie
Chocolate pie
Egg nog

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Tonight is lobster tails broiled with butter and dill, a pile of shrimp with cocktail sauce.

Tomorrow is a rib roast with mashed taters and gravy, deviled eggs and dutch apple pie. Just me, so not going crazy with a bunch of sides.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
After the last couple of holidays, I'm ready to go off by myself somewhere to a hotel. Silence, solitude and a TV dinner would be welcome.
I haven't spent a Christmas/New Year in my own home in 30 years. I told the family back around July that I wouldn't be attending this year, that I wanted to spend it at home. Covid kind of helped out there.

:cheers: