Christmas Caroling on Horseback Dec 12th

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Christmas Caroling on Horseback Now Dec 20th!

It's time for us to ride thru the neighborhood caroling on horseback again. For those non-horsey people there will be a hay wagon. Bring lawn chairs, blankets, and a potluck dish to share! Please call for reservations and parking instructions. We plan on leaving at 12 promptly - there will be a best decorated horse contest too! Inclement weather date will be Sunday Dec 20th. Call 301-904-2770:dance:

Last edited:

CountryLady

luvmyponies
It's time for us to ride thru the neighborhood caroling on horseback again. For those non-horsey people there will be a hay wagon. Bring lawn chairs, blankets, and a potluck dish to share! Please call for reservations and parking instructions. We plan on leaving at 12 promptly - there will be a best decorated horse contest too! Inclement weather date will be Sunday Dec 20th. Call 301-904-2770:dance:

thats too cool. :yahoo:
will there be song books :whistle:

ElliesMom

THis event is soooo fun. My girls rode the wagon last year, hubby debuted on his new free horse (Randy Boy) and someone put mu son up on the greatest pony! I hope Hubby wants to go!!!!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Hope to see ya'll again too! We need a general head count to see if we need one wagon or two, plus with all this rain for the past few weeks we will be parking out on the street and cul-de-sac I think. We've got a grass pasture we were going to use for parking but it's pretty soggy. Don't forget to bring some "hot hands" LOL!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm

this is always fun tc and company willbe there..Count us for at least 3 maybe 4 (hubby):yahoo:

All I ask is that if Pasofever is drunk again this year... DO NOT let her sing the x-rated version of Silver Bells if my kids are home... I had a lot of explaining to do after last years fiasco...:burning:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
I love that clip!

Yes, it'll be a bit of layering to keep warm! Whoever rides near Paso make sure you've got some video!

ElliesMom

Do we have info on the planned route....with it being this wet there are a cople parts of the trail that were slick last year, or due to wet are we sticking to the pavement...

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
Darn the cold! We've decided to postpone until Sunday Dec 20th! Please pray for warmer temps! It looks like it won't make it above freezing on Sat the 12th so between the cold and the wet trails it will be best to hope the following weekend will be better. Hope everyone can make it! Any questions please give us a call....

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
that would be so pretty for you guys to ride in the snow....do not get that often around here

Okay, now it looks like a freakin Blizzard!!! This stinks! Thanks goodness I put all the lasagna from last weekend in the freezer.... we'll be eating pasta for months!

Looks like we'll have to cancel :doh::tantrum:cussing::mad::faint::bawl: