Christmas Caroling on Horseback!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
It's that time of year again!!! We will be caroling on horseback (and haywagon) thru the Wicomico Shores area on Dec 16th 12 noon. We'll be decorating the horses, hay wagon and now is the time to pull out your elf shoes too. We've got room for probably 10 to 15 trailers plus some 10 or more out on the cul-de-sac. We'll be having some Chilie, coffee, hot chocolate and smores around the fire afterwards! Give us a call if you'd like to come - we'd like to get an idea of how many to expect. Rain date will be Sun the 17th. Good singing voices not needed, just loud ones! Give us a call if you're interested 301-904-2770

Appyday used to hit the hot, hard cider and would then gallup through the neighborhood caroling at the top of her lungs... she's gone now...:frown: I miss those days...:bawl:

Cowgirl

Hey, could you swing by the Eastern Shore on your way back? I'd love to hear some carols!! :huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kwillia said:
Appyday used to hit the hot, hard cider and would then gallup through the neighborhood caroling at the top of her lungs... she's gone now...:frown: I miss those days...:bawl:

I think when she fell and bumped her head is when all the trouble started...then she went to AA and Peter Stone annon and we never see her.. :bawl:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
kwillia said:
in a purple dress with bells around the hem.

Horselady, we'll be there again with bells on. i'll prolly ride LeRoy the Redneck Reindeer. :biggrin:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Where do you do this at? :shrug: Sounds like fun. :clap: Will RC pull us over for dwr (drinkin whilst ridin). :alkies: Gotta keep warm :huggy:

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
We ride from our farm thru to the Wicomico Shores subdivision off RT 234 in Budds Creek. We'll stick with the roads so that as many folks can hear us but we will take a short trail thru the woods to get to Aviation Yacht Club Rd. Once in we'll try to hit as many streets as possible. There are two long dead-headed roads that we may try to cut thru the woods to connect but alot depends on the weather. If its 25 and windy vs 50 and sunny! Hope to see ya'll! Happy, hope Littleone is feeling better :huggy: and there's plenty of room on the wagon for her!

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
We had a blast today!!! I think we had about 30 horses, 30 people on the hay wagons. What a beautiful day! PC and TC was there with their crew (okay, how do I get some photos from the guy who was taking pictures????) Horses were all decked out - we even had an angelic arab!!! Hope to get some pics posted asap.

J

jaybeeztoo

HorseLady said:
We had a blast today!!! I think we had about 30 horses, 30 people on the hay wagons. What a beautiful day! PC and TC was there with their crew (okay, how do I get some photos from the guy who was taking pictures????) Horses were all decked out - we even had an angelic arab!!! Hope to get some pics posted asap.

Please do :popcorn:

I didn't notice this thread until just now, otherwise I might have been on that hay wagon. :tantrum

Cowgirl

HorseLady said:

Isn't that an oxymoron? :killingme

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WOW lots different from last year's turnout!! GREAT DAY!!
I had a cheerleading competition with the little one today, wish we could have been there.

We're riding tomorrow at st marys river.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Horselady, Thanks for a wonderful day. This group had a tremendous time and what goooood chili and dogs after the ride. Same place - same time - next year...right?? Thanks to you and 'The Big K' for ya'lls hospitality!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Pictures....I will call and have them sent to me and post as soon as I can. But I have to tell you that I have never posted a picture cause it wont work for me. I have tried and tried. Maybe what he will send me will work (size wize) We will try.