Christmas gift question

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Would it be rude or dumb to gift someone with the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day holiday set? I mean, cleaning products as a Christmas gift. :lol: But I love stuff like this and would think it was neat if someone gave it to me.

Yea or nay?

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I love to get that kind of stuff too, I don't think it would be rude or dumb.
:yeahthat: It's not like it's a bottle of 409 - they're special. Sort of like, it's okay to give Bath and Body Works products, but not a bar of Dial. :lol:

Abc123

I think it sounds like a great idea...you could get a little basket, and arrange it prettily w/tissue paper. Maybe throw a candle in the middle to "dress it up" so to speak. I would love to get something like that. Want me to PM you my addy??? LOL.

:yeahthat: It's not like it's a bottle of 409 - they're special. Sort of like, it's okay to give Bath and Body Works products, but not a bar of Dial. :lol:

:yeahthat:

stew77

I think it sounds like a great idea...you could get a little basket, and arrange it prettily w/tissue paper. Maybe throw a candle in the middle to "dress it up" so to speak. I would love to get something like that. Want me to PM you my addy??? LOL.

:yeahthat:
remember ths "scope" add and George Carlin? (A Place for Your Stuff Album!) nuff said!!

T

toppick08

Would it be rude or dumb to gift someone with the Mrs. Meyers Clean Day holiday set? I mean, cleaning products as a Christmas gift. :lol: But I love stuff like this and would think it was neat if someone gave it to me.

Yea or nay?

Yea

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Yea or nay?

Not if you were giving it to someone who loves that kind of stuff! Personalized basket type gifts which are tailored for someone are awesome!

Hazel

Not if you were giving it to someone who loves that kind of stuff! Personalized basket type gifts which are tailored for someone are awesome!

Or if it has been a recent topic of conversation with you two. If it is out of the blue - then maybe not so much.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yea or nay?

This was a huge hit, by the way. :yay:

belvak

Happy Camper

Yea or nay?

:bawl: My Mrs. Meyers Clean Day holiday set did not arrive yet...