Christmas Shopping

SailorGirl

Nope and nope.
Just about done for me - I would really LOVE to give someone something that really not expecting just for once in my life. Everyone in my life picks from Amazon and all I have to do is pay for it. Not exciting - not shopping around for the perfect present, love Amazon - hate the convenience.

jazz lady

~*~ Cluck Club ~*~
PREMO Member
Who's done? Anything you're particularly excited to give someone this year?
Almost done. Just have to pick up a couple of gifts for the grand-nieces. I found an antique medicine bottle on Etsy to give to my sister. She collects them and this one has both an illustration of a nurse (which she is) on the label and was a manufactured by a company in Maryland.

SailorGirl

I :lol: I haven't done that in days. TY!
Awww - not feeling well? You're always laughing and/or cheerful. I've had nothing to do all day but be on the internet at my mother's house. Something is wrong with her remote and it won't change channels. I watched MSNBC until I couldn't take the yelling anymore, then I got on the computer and started foolish threads, something I promised myself I'd stop doing. I'm going nuts and I have to go back over in a few minutes until 4PM.

SailorGirl

Almost done. Just have to pick up a couple of gifts for the grand-nieces. I found an antique medicine bottle on Etsy to give to my sister. She collects them and this one has both an illustration of a nurse (which she is) on the label and was a manufactured by a company in Maryland.
Now that's a cool gift...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Oldest boy is heading off to college next summer so he'll get dorm stuff, the youngest is a HUGE basketball nut so he gets some new court shoes and partial ticket package to Wiz games.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Awww - not feeling well? You're always laughing and/or cheerful. I've had nothing to do all day but be on the internet at my mother's house. Something is wrong with her remote and it won't change channels. I watched MSNBC until I couldn't take the yelling anymore, then I got on the computer and started foolish threads, something I promised myself I'd stop doing. I'm going nuts and I have to go back over in a few minutes until 4PM.
Just been off for a few days. It'll pass mid-January. :lol:

I have a work social to go to this afternoon and a work party Saturday and night. I did fall asleep in my chair for a few minutes in my office. 😴

SailorGirl

I got a Johnny Unitas jersey for my brother one year. Replica but it cost me $150 dollars. It was for my older brother. The one I'm fighting with right now. I searched everywhere for that thing - spent money I had set aside for me to get it. Really excited to give it to him too. It's still hanging in his closet with the tags on it..