Christmas Spirit

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Do you have it?

This year I am so excited :getdown: Can't wait for Christmas morning... the excitement of the kids... family.. food.. fun and laughter.

The tree is up, the house is decorated and the baking is about to begin. We are just about finished with all of our shopping, just going to pick up the last couple of odds and ends this weekend. Looking forward to some time off of work and school.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I have it! The past few years I've felt like kind of a Grinch, but this year I'm really excited. No tree or decorations yet, because we're moving, but they'll be up as soon as our stuff is delivered next week. Christmas shopping is 95% done and I've actually been enjoying Christmas music for the first time in a long time. My mom has always played Christmas music 24/7 starting at Thanksgiving, and I think I've finally detoxed enough to be able to enjoy it on my own terms. :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
F-Christmas...

at leat the commercial side of it. Why cant Christians just keep this stuff to themselves and stop trying to force us to accept their lifestyle choice?

oh, and I hope you all have a great Christmas this year.

Beta84

They're out to get us
Do you have it?

This year I am so excited :getdown: Can't wait for Christmas morning... the excitement of the kids... family.. food.. fun and laughter.

The tree is up, the house is decorated and the baking is about to begin. We are just about finished with all of our shopping, just going to pick up the last couple of odds and ends this weekend. Looking forward to some time off of work and school.

you sound entirely too cheery. are you ok?

jim_carrey_scrooge_official_disney.jpg

belvak

Happy Camper
I'm getting there! Gifts have been purchased, now I just have to get the decorating bug!! I think it will hit me this weekend!!!

Cowgirl

I am definitely in the Christmas spirit this year. We're all going to a holiday even on Saturday at the kids' school and I've been excited about it all week. :roflmao: I don't even know if they're as excited as I am about it. :lol:

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
I am definitely in the Christmas spirit this year. We're all going to a holiday even on Saturday at the kids' school and I've been excited about it all week. :roflmao: I don't even know if they're as excited as I am about it. :lol:

We are going to a Christmas party on Saturday... I can't wait! It's always lots of fun every year :)