Christmas tree pics

belvak

Happy Camper
Okay, not happy with the pics of the tree in the living room, but here is my "Nautical" tree in the basement, and the little tree on the screened porch. Will add the living room tree tomorrow...

Attachments

• nautical.jpg
    nautical.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 64
  • porch.jpg
    porch.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 49

ocean733

Okay, not happy with the pics of the tree in the living room, but here is my "Nautical" tree in the basement, and the little tree on the screened porch. Will add the living room tree tomorrow...

Your trees are gorgeous!!!
Love the nautical theme.:dye:

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

Love your nautical tree, especially the tree topper! Also love your avatar -- you always have the best ones!

belvak

Happy Camper
Love your nautical tree, especially the tree topper! Also love your avatar -- you always have the best ones!

Your trees are gorgeous!!!
Love the nautical theme.:dye:

:blushing: Thanks!! You really have to see the nautical tree up close. I've been gathering decorations for years. I usually add a couple each year. This year was the bushel basket of oysters.

Ok. Let's see if this works. I'm just noticing that one of my singing reindeer have fallen over. :shrug: Must have been too much eggnog, lol.

I couldn't get any of the other image link codes to upload so you could just see the pic. Sorry.

Pretty tree!!! Yep, I think your reindeer had too much to drink!! :lmao:

belvak

Happy Camper
Thanks for all the positive comments. There are some really pretty tree pics here! Great job everyone and thanks for sharing. Hope to see more posted before Christmas day!!