62.9 KB · Views: 264
  • DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 193
  • DSC_0007.jpg
    DSC_0007.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 165

Cowgirl

Pretty! I'm not even sure where we're going to put ours! :jameo: My treadmill is in the former tree corner, and I'd hate to move my treadmill out for over a month! We're going to have to move stuff.

puggymom

Very pretty!!
Our tree only has ornaments on the top half. Darling son (almost 2) was too curious about every single one and I stuck to keeping them out of his reach.

tater

Nice clock :smile:

Not to be confused with the two words you never wanna hear in the men's room :eyebrow:

puggymom

Here is our tree (half decorated) as well as some other decor. No stockings yet-- again because of darling son who tried to look at one and almost pulled the stocking holder on his head.

Attachments

• christmas1.jpg
    christmas1.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 191
  • christmas2.jpg
    christmas2.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 139
  • christmas3.jpg
    christmas3.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 138
  • christmas4.jpg
    christmas4.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 73

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Here is our tree (half decorated) as well as some other decor. No stockings yet-- again because of darling son who tried to look at one and almost pulled the stocking holder on his head.

:otter:

Attachments

• charliebrownxmastree.jpg
    charliebrownxmastree.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 51

Pandora

Mine is up but I'm too lazy to take a picture, upload it and all that. I'm sure I've posted a picture of mine in the past and it looks the same as it always does, green, tall, white lights, various decorations.

Ocean and Puggy, very pretty :yay:

My newest addition (pup) is afraid of the musical carousel under the tree so hopefully she'll leave it alone.

tater

OK, I hate to be critical here but WTF! Your poor husband has to watch football on that sub-50 inch, non-flat panel TV but you have that fancy schmancy clock!

:lol: It appears there are two fancy schmancy clocks :rolleyes: