Christmas

bcp

In My Opinion
this bath pillow. trust me, just get one for everyone,, even grandma will appreciate it.

Attachments

• bath_bra.jpg
    bath_bra.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 37
N

nitwhit3286

GPS systems.... definitely...that and gift cards....i ask people what they are getting others...and they say Gift Cards....bring it on!!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I got a mall gift card for Christmas last year. I don't go into the mall unless I have to. The first couple of times I used it, the stores told me what was left on it. Then after a while they couldn't tell me anymore. I didn't know if I could use it or not, so I didn't. :shrug: The year is coming up and there is a monthly service fee that kicks in, so I started guessing.... "try charging $10 to this...no? how about $5..." So, I tracked down where they moved the mall customer service now that they are remodeling and discovered that there is 43 cents on the card. :rolleyes:

Speaking of remodeling the mall, what's up with the carpet? Carpet in a mall?? They've been smoking too much of that crack they "confiscated" from the local delinquents.

Blondee

QUOTE=Dymphna;2504002]I got a mall gift card for Christmas last year. I don't go into the mall unless I have to. The first couple of times I used it, the stores told me what was left on it. Then after a while they couldn't tell me anymore. I didn't know if I could use it or not, so I didn't. :shrug: The year is coming up and there is a monthly service fee that kicks in, so I started guessing.... "try charging $10 to this...no? how about $5..." So, I tracked down where they moved the mall customer service now that they are remodeling and discovered that there is 43 cents on the card. :rolleyes:

Speaking of remodeling the mall, what's up with the carpet? Carpet in a mall?? They've been smoking too much of that crack they "confiscated" from the local delinquents.[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat: I took my boy up to see Santa this week.....couldn't help but laugh when I noticed they were putting in carpet.... tards :smack:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Speaking of remodeling the mall, what's up with the carpet? Carpet in a mall?? They've been smoking too much of that crack they "confiscated" from the local delinquents.

I noticed the carpet a few weeks ago. Plus they are re-doing the railing. It looks nice, but I don't think it will stay that way.