churches

RodRugg

2ndAmendment said:
Went there once. Didn't feel like "home".

Church is not home, and that is a lesson to be learned. Beleive me! One time my grandma went to this "Shaker Baptist" church in Pomonkey. (She calls it "Shaker Baptist" because they are always shaking things up, and shaking around in the pews, and shaking their heads, and shaking hands.) Anyways, she HATED them pews because they were wood with no backs and made out of railroad ties. She said it was like sitting on a tree stump. On Sunday she made my dad bring her recliner and them Shaker Baptists threw a fit! My grandma nearly fistfighted this deacon and they threw her recliner down the front steps. We never went back and that was pretty bad because it was close to their revivial meetings and they were gonna bring in some rattlesnakes and shake them around at each other.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
Church is not home, and that is a lesson to be learned. Beleive me! One time my grandma went to this "Shaker Baptist" church in Pomonkey. (She calls it "Shaker Baptist" because they are always shaking things up, and shaking around in the pews, and shaking their heads, and shaking hands.) Anyways, she HATED them pews because they were wood with no backs and made out of railroad ties. She said it was like sitting on a tree stump. On Sunday she made my dad bring her recliner and them Shaker Baptists threw a fit! My grandma nearly fistfighted this deacon and they threw her recliner down the front steps. We never went back and that was pretty bad because it was close to their revivial meetings and they were gonna bring in some rattlesnakes and shake them around at each other.
:love:

RodRugg said:

:clap:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
RodRugg said:
Dagnabbit, I love me some RodRugg. :huggy:

Ima_Tard

RodRugg said:

I wish you were my boyfriend. :flowers:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
RodRugg said:
A church has nothing to do with the building or the pews. If the congregation you are part of does not feel like home, then you are at the place.

B

baswm

johnson0424 said:
any pentecostal churches in calvert county. anyone heard of crossroads christian church on rt 4?

Full Gospel Assembly of God Church is a pentecostal church.
890 Solomons Island Road
Prince Frederick, MD 20678
Church office:410-535-2446

Crossroads christian church is a nondenominational church located at the corner of route 4 and ball road in St. Leonard, MD.

Last edited by a moderator: