CIC Donald J. Trump

stgislander

PREMO Member
I was wishing trump would not run, but if he runs I will definitely vote for him.
I have just about come to the conclusion that he is the only one with balls enough to save America.
My question is, does Trump getting the nomination cause Indys to vote Dem or just stay home?

Hijinx

My question is, does Trump getting the nomination cause Indys to vote Dem or just stay home?
I don't know the answer, I wish I did.
I should suppose that Independents have a brain, most of them anyway, unlike Democrats.
Anyone with a brain that would vote for a democrat after watching the debacle of the last 2 years has to vote Trump. If that is the choice, and it appears to be.

SamSpade

I like him, and I haven't always. And him being re-elected would be vindication. It would be the perfect antidote to the leftie crap we've had to endure.

And he's not feeble as Joe is. And no one else running has the kind of ideas and the balls to implement them, as he does.

I just wish we had a candidate that I thought the country would elect. The press, social media - they've done a bang-up job of tarnishing the guy, that the current resident of the White House could turn into Hitler, and his party would still re-elect him. They all just hate Trump that much.

I just don't see him pulling it off, just appealing to his base.

Hessian

I don't know the answer, I wish I did.
I should suppose that Independents have a brain, most of them anyway, unlike Democrats.
Anyone with a brain that would vote for a democrat after watching the debacle of the last 2 years has to vote Trump. If that is the choice, and it appears to be.
On the surface...I absolutely agree.
BUT... In the bizzarro world we currently live in...a Doddering, quasi-lucid grifter crashes the economy, is wrong on every foreign policy, allows 2 million invaders to surge in...and 40+% of Americans say: SUPER JOB Mr President!
This degree of self destruction among the voting masses can only lead to ultimate collapse.
Look at the tolerance of stolen elections...they are fine if their candidate "won" with 400 Trillion votes....our nation actually means nothing to them.

TPD

the poor dad
F8C2B1DD-B3DA-4611-9C8E-8232D4FFA0A2.jpeg

Hijinx

Kari Lake was totally screwed over. From beginning to end.
We openly saw them use every trick in the book to defeat her.

It wasn't just one or two things gone wrong in that election, it was at almost every turn
The ballots, the signatures, the late night drop. The woman elected Governor in charge of overseeing the election. To be honest it was the damndest thing I can ever remember seeing happen.