CICADA McFLURRY!!!

Toxick

Splat
What does everyone think?

Marketting GOLD? Or major bomb?

Actually, I've been craving a Butterfinger McFlurry all damn day.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
How about a new superhero toy, Cicada Man, who paralyzes criminals with his deafening chirping.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Tonio
How about a new superhero toy, Cicada Man, who paralyzes criminals with his deafening chirping.
Wouldnt anyone else who is around become paralyzed too? :confused: Put some more thought into this one.

Toxick

Splat
Originally posted by mainman
Wouldnt anyone else who is around become paralyzed too? :confused: Put some more thought into this one.

No - when he rubs his legs together, they are unidirectional, affecting only one target - like when aqua-man uses his telepathy, and those little circle things come out of his forehead and affect only one sea-critter.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Toxick
No - when he rubs his legs together, they are unidirectional, affecting only one target - like when aqua-man uses his telepathy, and those little circle things come out of his forehead and affect only one sea-critter.
:roflmao: my mistake...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Toxick
What does everyone think?

Marketting GOLD? Or major bomb?

Actually, I've been craving a Butterfinger McFlurry all damn day.

Now I want one.... I wonder if the McDonalds in Bryans Road is open again yet?

On a side note guess what I found at the grocery store.....

are you ready.....

Pudding Pops! Jello freaking pudding pops! They're all mine too. Noah has his own stuff. I did share one with him. Brent stole one when I wasn't home. He thought I was insaine for being so excited so I told him he wasn't allowed to have any of them. He said "no big deal" but he snuck one when I was at work one day.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by mainman
:roflmao: my mistake...

Cicada Man applied for Justice League membership, but was rejected because some of the other superheroes were creeped out by his red eyes. Also, at one point he turned to Superman, nodded at Wonder Woman and whispered, "I'd hit it."

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Re: CICADA McFLURRY!!!

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Pudding Pops! Jello freaking pudding pops!

No freaking way! I loved those! Jell-O has listed the recipe for them on its Web site for some time. Why were these taken off the market years ago?

soul4sale

Originally posted by Tonio

And then drunkenly bashes into them in an indiscriminately brutal attempt to have sex...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Duck, Mr. President!

r2552058483.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: