Cindy McCain endorses Joe Biden

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:yawn: :bigwhoop:

I guess since McCain died, she has no other way to stay relevant, so there's no surprise here in this "endorsement". :rolleyes:

From Wikipedia:
"Cindy Lou Who Hensley McCain (born May 20, 1954) widow of Senator John S. McCain III (R-AZ) is an American businesswoman, philanthropist, and humanitarian, and the mother of television host and commentator Meghan McCain (and 3 sons, as well). She was college edumacated and was a special education teacher who made her own contributions in that field (I give credit where credit is due.)

But she basically was the rich only child of the wealthy beer distributor James Hensley and she did whatever she wanted, whomever she wanted, and inherited the sizable fortune which has afforded her to do whatever the heck she's wanted her whole life. :sshrug:

gunsmoke

:yawn: :bigwhoop:

From Wikipedia:
"Cindy Lou Who Hensley McCain (born May 20, 1954) widow of Senator John S. McCain III (R-AZ) is an American businesswoman, philanthropist, and humanitarian, and the mother of television host and commentator Meghan McCain (and 3 sons, as well). She was college edumacated and was a special education teacher who made her own contributions in that field (I give credit where credit is due.)

But she basically was the rich only child of the wealthy beer distributor James Hensley and she did whatever she wanted, whomever she wanted, and inherited the sizable fortune which has afforded her to do whatever the heck she's wanted her whole life. :sshrug:

So its not ok for Cindy McCain to become rich based on being in the lucky sperm club and inheriting a large sum? You look down upon her and ridicule her for this?

You ridicule her for be educated?

You ridicule her for using her money to do whatever or whomever she wanted?

You ridicule her for using her money to do whatever she wanted her whole life?

Yet you praise Donald Trump for having all the exact same personal qualities. Well except one, Cindy McCain is a decent human being, Donald Trump is a self centered bully who doesn't give two squirts about anyone else or anything other than winning.

You put your post up as if you are on some sort of high horse but in reality you are just down in the slop with the rest of the pigs.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
So its not ok for Cindy McCain to become rich based on being in the lucky sperm club and inheriting a large sum? You look down upon her and ridicule her for this?

Yet you praise Donald Trump for having all the exact same personal qualities. Well except one, Cindy McCain is a decent human being, Donald Trump is a self centered bully who doesn't give two squirts about anyone else or anything other than winning.

You put your post up as if you are on some sort of high horse but in reality you are just down in the slop with the rest of the pigs.
Wow, the Polesmoker Turd floated up in the bowl early today! :lmao:

SamSpade

Kind of surprised to see her birth date. My dad was Naval Academy Class of '59 so I'm guessing he must have been '58.
She was born when he graduated high school and she married him while in her twenties. Wow. I never knew.

phreddyp

The McCain's were RINO"S plain and simple . Nothing else matters , I'm so happy that his TRUE COLORS surfaced just before he checked out !

pontificator

This is why we call this merry band of morons Cult 45ers.

It is a cult.

Bann

PREMO Member

:bawl:
OMG, I'm not going to be able to sleep a single wink tonight because you really put me in my place! :drama:

Bann

PREMO Member
Kind of surprised to see her birth date. My dad was Naval Academy Class of '59 so I'm guessing he must have been '58.
She was born when he graduated high school and she married him while in her twenties. Wow. I never knew.
and had an affair with a married man. :yay:

PsyOps

Pixelated
I really don't know why this is a thing anymore. I think it's pretty much assumed that the hardcore establishment isn't going to vote for Trump. A democrat, who is willing to be led by the nose by the radical left, if far more appealing to them, just so they can make their statement about how much contempt they have for Trump.

If they think they are sending some sort of message to voters that they should do the same, they just don't get it. Every one of them can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. And not because they aren't voting for Trump. I don't give a damn about that. But, because they are willing to throw what little principles they have left away just so they can show how much they hate one guy.

Hijinx

I really don't know why this is a thing anymore. I think it's pretty much assumed that the hardcore establishment isn't going to vote for Trump. A democrat, who is willing to be led by the nose by the radical left, if far more appealing to them, just so they can make their statement about how much contempt they have for Trump.

If they think they are sending some sort of message to voters that they should do the same, they just don't get it. Every one of them can go to hell as far as I'm concerned. And not because they aren't voting for Trump. I don't give a damn about that. But, because they are willing to throw what little principles they have left away just so they can show how much they hate one guy.

That post is spot on.

Crabcatcher79

Spoken like a true cult member.

You guys are the ones who have abandoned all principles in thrall to a conman. You follow him blindly and turn your back on what you said you stood for just years ago.

It's pathetic.

Hope you enjoy long jail visits because that is where Trump is heading.

He will try to steal the election first since he has accomplished nothing to run on and all he can do is lie and accuse the other side of that which he is guilty.

So sad to see so many people throw away their lives and identity for one man. its no wonder rob many people follow cult leaders and evangelists.

Some people just need someone to tell them what to do and how to think.