Cindy McCain's Mission to Georgia

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Cindy McCain's Mission to Georgia - TIME

It's not every aspiring First Lady whose comfort zone is a war zone, but such is the case for Cindy McCain, who left Monday on a mission to Georgia to assess the civilian casualties caused by the Russian invasion.

Her aides say that the timing of the trip, during the Democrats' convention in Denver, was never a consideration. But that doesn't mean they're ignoring the subtext: "She's on the phone with the World Food Program, he's on the phone with Sakaashvili," McCain adviser Nicolle Wallace told me. "It's like this great picture of what they'll be like in the White House."

I hope she doesn't make the mistake of bringing along a gift of Botox for Mrs. Saakashvili, she doesn't need it.

Attachments

• SandraRoelofs_portret.jpg
    SandraRoelofs_portret.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Cindy McCain visits Georgian refugees

SignOnSanDiego.com > News > World -- Cindy McCain visits Georgian refugees

TBILISI, Georgia – Republican John McCain's wife visited centers where Georgian refugees from the recent war with Russia are sheltering and she blamed Moscow for forcing them into misery. “The only place these people want to be is home, and they can't go home because of what has happened to them and because of the situation that the Russians have caused,” Cindy McCain said in brief remarks Tuesday outside one of the centers in Tbilisi.

sunman1_67

It's not every aspiring First Lady whose comfort zone is a war zone, but such is the case for Cindy McCain, who left Monday on a mission to Georgia to assess the civilian casualties caused by the Russian invasion.

Her aides say that the timing of the trip, during the Democrats' convention in Denver, was never a consideration. But that doesn't mean they're ignoring the subtext: "She's on the phone with the World Food Program, he's on the phone with Sakaashvili," McCain adviser Nicolle Wallace told me. "It's like this great picture of what they'll be like in the White House."

I hope she doesn't make the mistake of bringing along a gift of Botox for Mrs. Saakashvili, she doesn't need it.

You are bringing up nice issues in the debate, but ridiculous answers. Thanks for your input.

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
You are bringing up nice issues in the debate, but ridiculous answers. Thanks for your input.

No problem. When does she get around to working on removing all the mines which was the initial reason given for her trip. Just another photo op to keep the McCain name in the news.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
So...

No problem. When does she get around to working on removing all the mines which was the initial reason given for her trip. Just another photo op to keep the McCain name in the news.

...we can put you down as being in opposition to symbolic trips by first ladies or first ladies to be?

So, if Michelle goes off to see and bee seen, she'll be suspect to you unless she gets her hands dirty, yes?

You're getting just mean about this stuff.

ImnoMensa

Cindy McCain was out doing her thing long before this election started and I suspect will still be doing it long after its over.

Making disparaging posts about this lady and her good works only shows the low depths some people will go to.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!

What an IDIOT post again!!! Last I checked when donating ones time and money the only thing that comes up on the NObama side was their $28,000 donation to REV Wright Trinity Church!!! But since he publicly denounce the good REV with a prime spot under his bus, guess it means nothing to the lefty folks...:coffee: