Clap for that, you stupid bastards.

Toxick

Splat
I'm fairly certain he's just busting balls, in which case it's perfectly acceptable to call a room full of people stupid bastards.

He gets a pass from me on this one.

Louise

Yeah, he definitely is debate material.

I never paid much attention to politics back in the day. But, what an ******* Biden is from way back. He is not the only person the Dems could come up with. He is their last grab for power. If Biden becomes prez, he will be the puppet of Pelosi, Schumer, etal. And, then he will be deemed too ill to be prez, and succubus Harris will become prez. It is not that they didn’t have a better candidate, it is their last grab for power, for.ev.er. God bless the USA.

Louise

Cuts off too quick to be 100% sure, but I'm fairly certain he's just busting balls, in which case it's perfectly acceptable to call a room full of people stupid bastards.

Why? Should he get a pass using those words under any circumstance? Oh, wait...are you ok with him calling our military stupid bastards? I am thinking sarcasm on your part. Stupid me, or not?

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm fairly certain he's just busting balls, in which case it's perfectly acceptable to call a room full of people stupid bastards.

Yep, normal military stuff there. No biggie to me.

glhs837

Power with Control
Now review the draft dodging orange baboon’s comments about the military you partisan hack.

You mean the alleged comments? That we have 20 people, who were willing to go on record saying they heard no such comments? Reviewed, no evidence found that that ever happened.

Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
They said they didn't hear, but that doesn't mean he didn't say them at another moment when they weren't around. And that's not the only example.

Oh, I see. You were there. Please give us your first-hand account.

I would ask WTF is wrong with you, but it's clear. You live in this universe where everything is supposition and conjecture, and somehow becomes the truth in your wee little speck of cranial corpuscle.

glhs837

Power with Control
They said they didn't hear, but that doesn't mean he didn't say them at another moment when they weren't around. And that's not the only example.

So I must prove a negative? Bullshit on that. Thats not how this works. What are your other examples? Mccain doesnt count, thats individual animosity at play.

PsyOps

Pixelated
So I must prove a negative? Bullshit on that. Thats not how this works. What are your other examples? Mccain doesnt count, thats individual animosity at play.

Not so much a negative as just completely made up. It's what a 5th grader does: You can't prove I broke the lamp with the ball (only one in room with ball in hand).

gunsmoke

Why? Should he get a pass using those words under any circumstance? Oh, wait...are you ok with him calling our military stupid bastards? I am thinking sarcasm on your part. Stupid me, or not?

Wow...that is some really stupid commentary...both of your posts.

Yup you nailed that last question though and the answer is easily... Yes..."stupid you".