Clarke's Landing: Saturday, Sept 24th

W

Wenchy

sleuth said:
Hoping we have more than just a handful.
All these great people I've met... I really want a chance to say goodbye... :ohwell: Doesn't look like too many can make it though.

18 people (so far) is more than a handful. :razz:

D

dems4me

Wenchy said:
18 people (so far) is more than a handful. :razz:

It sounds like a goo dturn out... I'll be on valium saturday... if I take one at 8am... how long will the effects last?

W

Wenchy

dems4me said:
It sounds like a goo dturn out... I'll be on valium saturday... if I take one at 8am... how long will the effects last?

Have you taken one already? :lol:

Seriously, I have no idea, but it would be a good idea to have somebody drive you.

I'll PM you the link for directions.

D

dems4me

Wenchy said:
Have you taken one already? :lol:

Seriously, I have no idea, but it would be a good idea to have somebody drive you.

I'll PM you the link for directions.

No, I'm taking one Friday night and then saturday for something personal. Just not sure when it'll wear off.. :lol: :crazy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
morganj614 said:
:lol: The Lake Gaston exit is my Diet Pepsi and potty stop when I go to Winston-Salem.
Awww...I totally made that up, but I loved your story. :smoochy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
No, I'm taking one Friday night and then saturday for something personal. Just not sure when it'll wear off.. :lol: :crazy:
How much are you taking and how much do you weigh (in kilos, please)? Once I know this, I can give you an accurate assessment of the situation. :nerd:

Agee

cattitude said:
It will be fun. Yeah, he's coming but will be a spectator. Just me and the Boxers will be walking with you guys. What is the theme again?
Punked for a parade...:tantrum

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
K_Jo said:

Sshhh...The story I told you is true. I lied to Morgie. I just wanted to poke sarcastic fun at her. :huggy:
Tell it to Kwillia, I don't even know who you are anymore. :drama:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Nickel said:
Tell it to Kwillia, I don't even know who you are anymore. :drama:
yuh-huh

Attachments

• i am.jpg
    i am.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 48

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
morganj614 said:
:bawl: you are the biggest meamie. I stopped there Thursday and Sunday of last week. I wrote my name & number on the mens room wall and left it for C_Jo. :angry:

:kwilliaerasedit:

W

Wenchy

morganj614 said:
Wtf?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Slueths lunch thread... Why the big hijack of 3 page posts? Isn't there a better place for that?

morganj614 said:
that brazen hussy. :insertflooziesmiliehere:

morganj614 said:
:bawl: you are the biggest meamie. I stopped there Thursday and Sunday of last week. I wrote my name & number on the mens room wall and left it for C_Jo. :angry:

:killingme

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Dammit Sleuth :tantrum you CAN'T leave without telling me how much your GF liked that spice rack you made her.