Clarkson's Farm

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hilarious! It's on Amazon Prime. Jeremy Clarkson (a Brit celebrity) decides to manage his own farm in England, bumbling his way through various tasks and projects. It's somewhat contrived, as all reality shows are, but you actually get an education while Jeremy is getting schooled. Pretty cool, and I can't wait to binge the rest of it tonight.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
I just finished the watching "Upload" seasons 1-2 on Prime. It was a pretty good show with a crazy story line and I'm looking forward to the S.3 drop. I took a look at The Boys and HOLY COW! Oh I definitely will be finishing up this series.

SamSpade

I just finished the watching "Upload" seasons 1-2 on Prime. It was a pretty good show with a crazy story line and I'm looking forward to the S.3 drop. I took a look at The Boys and HOLY COW! Oh I definitely will be finishing up this series.
Still think the pee scene in Upload is one of the funniest things I've seen in my life.

glhs837

Power with Control
The Boys will for sure blow your mind. We've been watching the Doom Patrol

SamSpade

The Boys will for sure blow your mind. We've been watching the Doom Patrol
Maybe I should go back - it just bored me after a couple seasons (Doom Patrol).
The Boys is conisistently one of the most violent and grisly shows I've ever seen (I think "Preacher" tops the list).

glhs837

Power with Control
Maybe I should go back - it just bored me after a couple seasons (Doom Patrol).
The Boys is conisistently one of the most violent and grisly shows I've ever seen (I think "Preacher" tops the list).

The action/exposition ratio did need some work.

Clem72

Wait, there was a season 2? I liked season 1 and I just assumed it was cancelled or something when I never saw s2. Like their show Carnival Row which I enjoyed and is just now getting a second season three years later.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The last episode I saw was when Nathan and Nora were in the train, post download, and he started with a nosebleed. Nora was hanging with the Ludds.

SamSpade

Wait, there was a season 2? I liked season 1 and I just assumed it was cancelled or something when I never saw s2. Like their show Carnival Row which I enjoyed and is just now getting a second season three years later.
IIRC Season 2 was BRIEF. Like half a season's worth.