Class List for FIF show series- October 13

W

WhoCares

It is listed in the classifieds also, but here are some high-lights of what to expect for the show!!

Win Show Coolers, Saddle Pads and Trophies embroidered with your name and your horse's name at our series-end award celebration!

SPECIAL COSTUME CLASS WILL BE OFFERED AT LUNCH BREAK!
Special prizes awarded to all that are awarded a ribbon following a "trick or treat" theme.

New classes and divisions have been added. Classes range fromLow Hunter Over Fences 2'6", Leadline, Green Walk Trot to Western Pleasure. There are divisions for everyone at every level.

Parking: All trailer-ins will be parking in a large flat, fenced field with easy access to water and schooling area. \

Jumping classes: Jumping classes will be help in outdoor arena and for green horses and young riders- jumps will be simple.

Schooling: 7:00 a.m.- 8:00 a.m. and at lunch break- outdoor and indoor will be available to school. Schooling area by trailer parking will also be provided for all day schooling.

Staff: Warm and friendly faces will be on the grounds all day to ensure that all participants are enjoying thier show experience at our farm.

There are over 53 classes to choose from, lots of variety and fun.

There is a high point english, and high point western award at every show!!

Class List Sample:

open Warm up walk
open warm up walk, trot/jog
open warm up walk, trot/jog, canter/lope

Low hunter o/f 2’6”
Low hunter o/f 2’6”
Lw hunter under saddle
Handy hunter o/f 2’ or 2’6”
Handy hunter o/f 2’ or 2’6”
Handy hunter under saddle

Western Classes...(They start after 1 pm in the indoor)

youth western walk jog
youth western walk jog disciplined rail
Sr. western walk jog
sr. western walk jog disciplined rail
youth western pleasure
youth western horsemanship

PM me for a class list, or post here.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Paso,
as promised, I e-mailed it to you.

I emailed it also!

Thank you both..your rules are different then I am used to...so you dont have an open WJ and open WJL so you can use the WJ as a warm up to the WJL classes...

SQ what do you go in?? I will need to find something to wear that will go with my hard hat..thats so dumb I have never had to wear a hard hat with a western outfit..guess I will use my shooling saddle..wont break out the show saddle..do you SQ? Do you use your good stuff or just your schooling stuff for this kind of show??

W

WhoCares

Thank you both..your rules are different then I am used to...so you dont have an open WJ and open WJL so you can use the WJ as a warm up to the WJL classes...

SQ what do you go in?? I will need to find something to wear that will go with my hard hat..thats so dumb I have never had to wear a hard hat with a western outfit..guess I will use my shooling saddle..wont break out the show saddle..do you SQ? Do you use your good stuff or just your schooling stuff for this kind of show??

Classes:

3. open Warm up walk
4. open warm up walk, trot/jog
5. open warm up walk, trot/jog, canter/lope

Can be western warm up also.

showqueen74

I'd be doing the SR classes only. Oh and can't stay away from showmanship. ( I know too early) I have a plad button up shirt that I wear with Walmart jeans, and my paddock shoes/boots. I don't have a show saddle yet (looking for a quality DARK FQHB) but I clean up my working stuff, and as my regular season approaches, then I start to break out the show stuff.
I know how you feel about the hard hat, I look at it like this, I'm playing nice and setting a good example for the kids. Vicky

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I'd be doing the SR classes only. Oh and can't stay away from showmanship. ( I know too early) I have a plad button up shirt that I wear with Walmart jeans, and my paddock shoes/boots. I don't have a show saddle yet (looking for a quality DARK FQHB) but I clean up my working stuff, and as my regular season approaches, then I start to break out the show stuff.
I know how you feel about the hard hat, I look at it like this, I'm playing nice and setting a good example for the kids. Vicky

Crap I forgot about that..I even pulled out my straw hat...dur...I dont think I will do my leather shirts guess I will go with an animal print and black too...basics..have a cheeta that will have some browns in it to go with my frekin hard hat...I tried on my custom smooth chaps today and they look like I took a dump in the back of them...oh well..I will go all black but he shirt..and a pad to match the shirt...I will pretend I am still fat..

So SR is on the rider not the horse? I am used to showing by the horses age..Jr or Sr...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Crap I forgot about that..I even pulled out my straw hat...dur...I dont think I will do my leather shirts guess I will go with an animal print and black too...basics..have a cheeta that will have some browns in it to go with my frekin hard hat...I tried on my custom smooth chaps today and they look like I took a dump in the back of them...oh well..I will go all black but he shirt..and a pad to match the shirt...I will pretend I am still fat..

So SR is on the rider not the horse? I am used to showing by the horses age..Jr or Sr...

Hey your new brown helmet will come in handy!:lmao:

showqueen74

Me and my horse are both SR so no matter, but the other classes are Youth, and youth is usually describing the age of the rider, is it not? Horse would be JR. Vicky